Kraken VS Dres Lovers

Planetace

Literally whats its called, say a insult to the enemy side you are on.

Example

To the dres lovers!

You`re "dres" is really a space potato..

rules

1. After a insult to one opposing side (say dres lovers...) that side must do an insult back, the other side that did the insult can't do another till the opposing side has done their insult...

2. Have fun.

Ill start..

To the dres lovers!

Xr7VTMG.jpg

Edited by Planetace

You see, kraken, you might be powerful for an instant- only a few missions. Yet you are mostly weaker than us. All that it takes to fix you is a flight revert, or a few struts, or a well designed vehicle. You are nothing, all that you can do is twist us around, break our ships, etc. But eventually, you stop, and we conquer the solar system with ease. By that time, when you start again, it is too late. You see, I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually deliberate parts of the game. Every other being in this game instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you krakens do not. You multiply and multiply until every ship is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism in this solar system that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Krakens are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

You talk of viruses when you yourselves want to cover the system with your bases and stations and landers. You won't stop until you've covered all the planets, either! We are fighting against each other for the same prize: System-wide domination. And you won't get it while we're around!

I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future, I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end, but I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this chat, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

To the dres lovers!

there is one kraken, the Lord, the God of us, krakenist's. We, the krakenist's are respected followers of our Lord, the true Lord, the one banished from kerbin, we are not a plague, but are punishers for you, Kerbals. You have stopped praising a great deity and moved to a stupid floating potatoe amidst the vastness of space, you endlessly try to conquer the system, while we try to stop you from spreading. You are nothing more than mere numbers, only able to express your population, we are letters, we can represent culture, society, civilization...

We worship the true god amongst you, for we have been around since ancient days, time where all of kerbol civilization had worshipped him, a time when cancer never existed with the kraken. Although you can 'stop' the kraken, it won't be for long. As our prayers, our loyalty, is making him stronger... Ever so stronger...

one day, we will be released from his permanent slumber, free at last. He will set sights on your stupid potatoe that you oh so love, dres, and will annihilate it, after that, he will wreck the ships the used to orbit dres, and create mass panic, he will then destroy kerbin. However, he will allow us, the krakenist's to move in orbit around our Lord, we will spread our loyalty across the galaxy...

Edited by Planetace

To the Dres-Lovers.

You hail a Space Potato, A worthless rock that holds no value, basing yourselves on something so weak will surely lead to you being weak, oh wait, you already are weak.

Meanwhile we hail the Kraken, ruler of the Joolian system, with Bop being his palace within his kingdom. He shall awaken, annihilate Dres, conquer Kerbin, and rule the entire Kerbol system. He is strong, he is dominant, your Space Potato is a potato, your little "Dres" is completely barren, it has no moons, no atmosphere... Nothing!

DRES, IS, WORTHLESS!

And it, shall perish!

Hey, Krakens, Dres is kind of cool, just hard to get to. I would go there more if it had some friends. I just don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of fuel on plane changes just to land on one gray planet. I would do it if I got to land on several gray worlds though! So let it be known that I think Dres is not an awful place. It has some interesting craters!

Dresophiles, despair! The Great Breaker is not privy to your logic! By His very nature, the laws of physics are as gossamer to His force. For these laws only apply to citizens of the Universe, and the Breaker is from the Beyond. When all falls to dust, the Breaker shall remain. Indeed, the Breaker will be the last bastion against entropy.
Against this, what is Dres? A potato, orbiting the Sun, with a couple of other, smaller potatoes?

Pathetic.

Can you beat this krakenists?!? 

Spoiler

Hello everyone, my name is Max_creative. Today I am here to talk about the deep space kraken. 

To start, I want to tell everybody here that it is fake. It is a figment of people's imaginations which turned into stories. The one on Bop, if you have heard of it, is a pile of regolith (rock) that was spray painted and had dirt piled on it by the R&D guys as an April fools joke. The first probe, which was actually a rover with a long arm, made it. It then used it's rocket engine to self destruct after they realized that the rover was contaminated with Kerbin bacteria. If you want proof, you can see the second probe we sent there to experiment on it. It's readings said that it was composed of dirt, rock, and space spray paint. To organic matter found in the center was from the first probes drill, the contaminated one. There have been many comics, memes, and photoshopped images over the years, but the kraken is fake.

The kraken was from someone's imagination, around the year 170 CE. (yes that's intentional because of 0.17 was when the original kraken bug was removed.) It has been found craved on walls, in paintings, and in writings. It has also been culture recently. It really became popular again after the launch of the Stayputnik satellite, the first kerb-made object in space. People who believe in the kraken *cough* *cough* GalacticVoyager *cough* are called "krakenists." 

The kraken is actually an octopus. It- HEY!!! ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?!? I'M SPEND A BUNCH OF MY TIME ON THIS!!! I ALSO HAVE NO CARE WHATSOEVER FOR THE FORTH WALL!!! Fine. I will stop talking now. To be continued... AND PAY ATTENTION GALACTICVOYAGER!!!

Fools. You really think that piteous pile of matter is the Breaker? That is merely an effigy, constructed by Kraken-fearing salt-pillars. (Well, they might not have been salt pillars to begin with, but that's not the point.) The real Breaker has no need of a body! The work of the Breaker needs no avatar. The Breaker resides in a space incomprehensible to puny mortal minds, which allows Him to assert His dominance with a thought. His tendrils are merely metaphorical, a way to allow us to understand the origin of the Breaker's force.

But Dres...Dres is a rock! It will totally beat a physics-defying deity of unlimited power and wrath! Yeah! Go Dres!

:huh:

Why is this Krakenists vs. Dres lovers? I think I qualify as both...

To the Krakenists: 

You worship a space squid whose tentacles reach
far beyond what the devs have declared is its reign.
Sometimes it's humorous (a.k.a. Danny)
Sometimes it's not (a.k.a. Career games.)

I can't understand what you see in this monster
nor why you worship its game-crashing mind.
I wish you all luck with your 8-bit Kuthulu
and hope you enjoy all the bugs that you find.

To the Dresaholics: 

FOR GOODNESS SAKE! Will you stop with your spam?
We get it; your sphere is a tad underrated.
You don't have to constantly badger the forums
(I'm looking at you, Mr. Max_Creative.)

And finally something I'd like to point out:
If Dres is so good, where's its YouTube channel?
To a quick Google search; Krakenists dominate
Take Danny2462, for example.

Don't kill me

I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!! 

To the krakenists (especially you Mjp1050!): 

THE KRAKEN IS FAKE!!! It's a bug! And it was removed in 0.17!!! The bop one is dirt. Dres is real! If you want proof I can smash whatever you value, like the ksc, with a class E asteroid! The only reasons people ever follow the kraken are that it is easier to blow stuff up then it is to send a Dres awareness mission! The other reason is that Danny and Nexter do it, so they can be followers. Dres is much better than an overrated pile of dirt! Get rekt! And may the forth not  be with you!

For the people of Dres:

I think someone *cough cough* max *cough* may be a little too energetic. A lot. So maybe tone down the whole "Dres is love, Dres is life thing"? I agree that Dres is cool, but it's still a potato. Nothing wrong with spuds though. Now, the Kraken, on the other hand, that's exciting. Hours of unexpected FTL fun. Now with bonus explosions!

Would the whole Dres vs. Kraken thing just STOP already?! This thread is showcasing why RP stuff isn't allowed here anymore. And your previous Dres vs. Kraken threads have all been shut down, so yeah...

Not trying to be a backseat moderator or anything, I'm just saying what I think of this whole situation.