Is it just me?

I tried out 1.1.2 last night and ended up kinda frustrated.  I tried out a science game. When I am in orbit around a planet I can't click on either AP/PE to get them to continually display the altitude.  Is that a bug or am I missing something? This is a major function of KSP and it seams to be missing for me.

I also had an issue with EVA.  When I let go of the ship my orientation would not change.  In prior versions I could change the camera angle and hit space and it would adjust my orientation of my kerbal.  I then tried holding Lmouse and changing the orientation of my kerbal. This worked but as soon as I tried to move him following that he returned to his prior orientation. Had a hard time getting back to the ship.

Are these known bugs?

Also I think the new map icons are horrid. The AP/PE markers are hard to see compared to 1.0.5, and the icons look like comic book icons to me. 

I know I found some other issues but got frustrated. This really feels like the devs don't play the very games they make.

2 hours ago, oab2 said:

I tried out 1.1.2 last night and ended up kinda frustrated.  I tried out a science game. When I am in orbit around a planet I can't click on either AP/PE to get them to continually display the altitude.  Is that a bug or am I missing something? This is a major function of KSP and it seams to be missing for me.

It's right click now. Prevents accidental focus change.

2 hours ago, oab2 said:

I also had an issue with EVA.  When I let go of the ship my orientation would not change.  In prior versions I could change the camera angle and hit space and it would adjust my orientation of my kerbal.  I then tried holding Lmouse and changing the orientation of my kerbal. This worked but as soon as I tried to move him following that he returned to his prior orientation. Had a hard time getting back to the ship.

The camera controls slightly changed, change into free camera mode, that should do it.

2 hours ago, oab2 said:

Also I think the new map icons are horrid. The AP/PE markers are hard to see compared to 1.0.5, and the icons look like comic book icons to me.

Well that's just unfortunate.

2 hours ago, oab2 said:

This really feels like the devs don't play the very games they make.

Hahaha silly you.

Edited by stupid_chris

10 hours ago, oab2 said:

I then tried holding Lmouse and changing the orientation of my kerbal. This worked but as soon as I tried to move him following that he returned to his prior orientation. Had a hard time getting back to the ship.

In the main menu settings there is one called "Auto rotate EVA Kerbal to camera" or something close to that. Turn it off. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.