EVA Stutter

Hello friends, I'm having an issue I haven't found in the forums yet. My game runs fairly well until I put a kerbal in EVA. Once in EVA I'm experiencing a very heavy stutter (1 sec on - 0.5 sec off) even if i get outside the physics range of the ship. When I get back in the ship the game comes back to run correctly. I'm not very sure what is causing it.

With a single pod at the launchpad, I EVA and the game freezed every 10 seconds or so, but then I changed to a ship I had in orbit and it happens every second again. It happens too while landed in other bodys. There are not big part counts nor crazy stuff, just normal ships-landers.

It's the first time I post in "Technical support" so please excuse me if there is something wrong. I have uploaded the log I found in KSPx64_Data folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9v83b46cwbqxr6/output_log.txt?dl=0

Mod list:

Spoiler

000_Toolbar
000_USITools
ProceduralFairings
CommunityResourcePack
CryoEngines
DatedQuickSaves
DeployableEngines
DMagicOrbitalScience
EasyBoard
ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads
FieldExperience
Firespitter
FShangarExtender
JSI
KAS
KerbalAtomics
KerbalEngineer
KerbalFoundries
KerbalHacks
KerbalJointReinforcement
Kerbaltek
KIS
Kopernicus
KRASH
KSP-AVC
KWRocketry
MagicSmokeIndustries
MechJeb2
MechJeb2 Embedded by Dennis6492
MinAmbience
MiniAVC
ModularFlightIntegrator
NearFutureProps
NearFutureSolar
NearFutureSpacecraft
Nereid
NTRsUseLF
PartCommander
ProceduralFairings
ProceduralParts
RaptorAerospacial
RealChute
RealHeat
RemoteTech
REPOSoftTech
SCANsat
ShipManifest
Sigma
SpaceY-Lifters
Stock folder: Squad

StageRecovery
SurfaceLights
TextureReplacer
Trajectories
TriggerTech
TweakScale
UmbraSpaceIndustries
UnchartedLands
UniversalStorage
[x] Science!

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Well, I was expecting to find a significant amount of log spam while you were EVA but that appears to not be the case.  There are some messages from ScanSat about building heightmaps, which, if it is being done in the background or in chunks via a coroutine, might cause a problem like this.

The first time you went EVA, Kopernicus gave the following exception:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Kopernicus.Configuration.Asteroids.Location+RandomRangeLoader.op_Implicit (Kopernicus.Configuration.Asteroids.RandomRangeLoader loader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.DiscoverableObjects.SpawnAsteroid (Kopernicus.Configuration.Asteroids.Asteroid asteroid, UInt32 seed) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.DiscoverableObjects.UpdateAsteroid (Kopernicus.Configuration.Asteroids.Asteroid asteroid, Double time) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.DiscoverableObjects+<AsteroidDaemon>d__10.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

...which may have left something in a dodgy state.  The same exception happens the second time you EVAd though it appears you jetted about a bit (or jumped) because your state switched between landed and flying several times before the exception happened.  This exception only appears to happen when you are in EVA so could well be related (or you may just not have spent enough time in the vessel for the asteroid spawn code to be run).

There are also a number of exceptions from other mods that should probably be looked at by the authors:
MKS.LightGlobe is causing an exception during part loading.
KIS is reporting that it is ignoring a couple of exceptions during part loading when it should be simple to avoid the exceptions completely.
KAC is giving a couple of exceptions when switching into the flight scene.
MJ has caused an exception when switching from the editor to the spacecenter.

My first suggestion would be to try repeating it in an install that doesn't have ScanSat and, if that doesn't help, try in an install without Kopernicus (and whatever planet mods).  This may require you to create a new save and launch a new rocket, but it shouldn't take long.

Padishar, thank you very much for your answer, it really seems you are pointing to the right direction. Deleting Scansat didn't make any difference but if a take out kopernicus + uncharted lands the problem dissapears. I have no idea about computers but reading the lines you found in my log it seems to have something to do with asteroids. There is a cfg file in Uncharted lands called "AsteroidSpawns", I tried to delete only this file but the stutter still persists. I will ask in the Uncharted lands forum to see if anyone can lend me a hand. Thanks again for your time!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.