Bug with reputation activity page

Padishar

It appears there is some kind of bug with the reputation activity page.  For example, my page:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/profile/97386-padishar/reputation/&type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

...shows the top 6 items (you may need to click the "Posts" item on the left) as all being the same user liking the same post when, in fact, these 6 likes came from different people.  The same thing can be seen for other users, e.g. scroll to the bottom of sarbian's first page and you'll see a large number of likes for the same post all attributed to RoverDude.

Edit: It was the top 6 items when I posted.  Now it is the top 12 items that were apparently all left by RoverDude and Hevak.  It appears that all of the likes for a particular post are being attributed to the first person that liked it.

Edited by Padishar

On 27/06/2016 at 1:14 PM, Padishar said:

Edit: It was the top 6 items when I posted.  Now it is the top 12 items that were apparently all left by RoverDude and Hevak.  It appears that all of the likes for a particular post are being attributed to the first person that liked it.

It actually appears to attribute them to the first person that liked it that is displayed on the current page.  It also appears to give them all the time of that first like on the current page.

11 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Your account does seem to attract glitches, I think it might be cursed. :P

I've tried investigating this issue but can't see it reproduced on the half dozen or so accounts with high reputation activity I checked. Not sure what is happening exactly.

Hehe, it certainly isn't just my account.  Yours clearly shows it too, the first three items in your list show Speeding Mullet liking the same post three times when they should be from him, pandaman and Dafni:

2gStyg2.jpg

Edited by Padishar

Well now, that's embarrassing. :D 

It does seem to be a display glitch, if you view the regular activity page it attributes the rep activity correctly with the right timestamp so the DB is working properly.. Very odd, time to submit a bug report to the Invision people.

10 hours ago, Padishar said:

Hehe, it certainly isn't just my account.  Yours clearly shows it too, the first three items in your list show Speeding Mullet liking the same post three times when they should be from him, pandaman and Dafni

I did think it was an appropriately dry post :D.

SM

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.