Stress out the Devs! (and KSP)

Hey, never posted anything here before, but I think I may have what the devs are looking for.

100% stock, 100% hand flown to Mun and assembled on-site, 100% fustercluck of a base that was originally a contract from Integrated Integrals:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B33r12tBPQoob0RDTGpKWlotY3M/view?usp=sharing

Save:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B33r12tBPQoocG03RTE2U24yUFU/view?usp=sharing

The only problem is that it only has 1 converter - NathanKell mentioned having multiples. I'm thinking that is ok though since it has everything else asked for.

On August 31, 2016 at 6:04 AM, amunray said:

Anyone thought about that youtuber "Danny24..."?

He certainly helps discovering glitches, and worshipping the kraken.

Danny2462, and I posted his transcendence device vid on here a bit ago. I love his videos! 

If there is a glitch, he's sure to find it! 

As @Sharpy was explaining to me in the gameplay help forum, apparently asteroids actually have tens of percents of ore concentrations, rather than the ones of percents available on planets. While designing Lockness (previous post) I accidentally designed a craft that would be perfect to take advantage of this higher ore concentration. It's seperateable into 5 segments while mining, 80 of its 300 parts are ISRU250s, and it's hanging out in LKO with fuel to burn ready to go!

The only time consuming part is finding a large-ish (D or E class) 70+% asteroid to mine. Does anyone happen to have one in a save? If so it'd be the work of an hour to have a fuel extraction rate of about .35tonne/sec (bursts at 1tonne/sec) with 300 parts, which is OOM the highest we could expect without pushing said asteroid close to the sun to swap out the fuel cells with goliaths. If no one's seen one, I'd need to hunt for one, which could take a while.

I suppose underpinning this all, for the devs, would this boost be helpful, given the similarly-sized Lockness is already harvesting at ~.1tonnes/sec (bursts at .3tonne/sec)?

583.png
A picture of the good ship, ISRU Wall on Minmus, where it's just about useless :) .