I'm streaming a KSP career! [Catch Today's Livestream!]

ZooNamedGames

T-29 livestreams. Also I have livestreamed since my last post... guess I was too lazy again to post about it, but I did do it! So I'm still good!

In today's livestream we will be replicating Gemini 12 and maybe doing some artwork for the stream :) ! Hope you enjoy.

40 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

T-29 livestreams. Also I have livestreamed since my last post... guess I was too lazy again to post about it, but I did do it! So I'm still good!

In today's livestream we will be replicating Gemini 12 and maybe doing some artwork for the stream :) ! Hope you enjoy.

I wish I wasn't at school right now... :( I just got back from lunch... 

4 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Well lucky for you I can't seem to connect to the twitch servers... try again in a few days.

Yay? 

8 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Twitch seems better now  so time for take 2!

Yes! Wait, No!

I HATE BAD TIMING!!! :( 

Robotics club almost over. I might catch the end of your stream and I'll try to find time to watch the replay thingy. 

Sadly after a month and a half of progress I accidentally missed my stream Friday and haven't gotten back to it. So technically I broke my streak.... granted its up to my PR masters @Badie/@Uomocapra as to whether I fail or not :| . In the meantime of their response, I'm going to continue.

Now admittedly the last few days have been overly hectic and missing Friday was not my choice. On Friday I had a funeral which I SHOULD'VE been home from but due to traffic I was delayed significantly, and Saturday and Sunday (today as I write this) I was too busy cleaning up the house for when our land lord comes and look at it.

That said, I'll try to stream tomorrow and pick up and try to restart my streak but until then- see you on tomorrow's livestream.

Also updating the OP.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.