Lockheed Martin F-35 replica

Lockheed Martin F-35 replica with built in bomb bay/ weapon bay, the craft were covered with JEBTECH radar absorbing material,and it's twin buffed afterburning engines allows it to sneak through enemy air defense  system with ease.

first_f35.jpg

view1_f35.jpg

view2_f35.jpg

its weapon bay allow it to bring some serious punch to the enemy base.

bomb_bay_f35_ps.jpg

The "b" version is designed for short takeoff and vertical landing ( stovl)

first_f35b.jpg

second_f35b.jpg

lift_off_f35b.jpglift_off_2f35b.jpglift_off_3f35b.jpg

and here are some pics of our new jet at its manufacture state

f35

factory_1f35.jpg

factory_2f35.jpgfactory_3f35.jpg

f35b

factory_1f35b.jpgfactory_2f35b.jpgfactory_3f35b.jpgfactory_4f35b.jpgfactory_5f35b.jpg

mod used:

IR

https://spacedock.info/mod/657/Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics

BD armory

https://spacedock.info/mod/79/BDArmory

tweak scale

https://spacedock.info/mod/127/TweakScale

game version

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is the second time i post anything on a forum, so feel free to leave some tips or suggestions on the game(craft) or some other stuff.

Bye :D

ps:if the pictures looks weird is because i messed up the screenshot..........

FINALf35.jpg

Nice for

Can you tell us the stats of your KSP replica? Like, number and type of engines, weight, size, what BDA weapons it can carry internally, how much mass it can carry, speed etc.? A screenshot of it in the SPH with CoM CoL and CoT would be cool too.

Though, I prefer the Raptor over the Trilion Dollar Pig.

49 minutes ago, TheDestroyer111 said:

Nice for

Can you tell us the stats of your KSP replica? Like, number and type of engines, weight, size, what BDA weapons it can carry internally, how much mass it can carry, speed etc.? A screenshot of it in the SPH with CoM CoL and CoT would be cool too.

Though, I prefer the Raptor over the Trilion Dollar Pig.

I change the thrust of the engines because after update 1.0.4 all the jet engines feels too weak for my taste, so i don't think there is the point of comparing it with other "stock" craft.

i already have a post for the raptor f22 as well, you can check it out if you like. :D

12 hours ago, THE DOUGONG said:

I change the thrust of the engines because after update 1.0.4 all the jet engines feels too weak for my taste, so i don't think there is the point of comparing it with other "stock" craft.

i already have a post for the raptor f22 as well, you can check it out if you like. :D

Perhaps it's not the engines that are weak, but your craft which are too draggy or heavy.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.