Whole PS4 corrupted by ksp

Hello I am very frustrated right now. See I'm a ksp player on PC with over 400 hours and I loved everyone. So I bought the PS4 version and since then I have fought freezing, losing ships, not being able to save and just losing my whole save.

Now my new problem is rarely when ksp freezes it will make the whole ps4 freeze so I have to unplug it to recover. Well 3 times now the ps4 starts to a cannot start screen and I have to keep messing with it for about a day to get it back on without losing anything. Now this last time after about 4 days I had to wipe everything and reinstall everything back. So I am very frustrated when is a update coming? Why is this game for sale in this state? And I know it is ksp corrupting everything because before one freeze it closed ksp and said the game was corrupt and told me to delete it and reinstall. Well I ignored that and opened ksp anyways and it froze.

So please give us a update on the update because it is now messing with my whole ps4 not just my ksp save files.

On 10/8/2016 at 9:12 AM, Jamillikan said:

Hello I am very frustrated right now. See I'm a ksp player on PC with over 400 hours and I loved everyone. So I bought the PS4 version and since then I have fought freezing, losing ships, not being able to save and just losing my whole save.

Now my new problem is rarely when ksp freezes it will make the whole ps4 freeze so I have to unplug it to recover. Well 3 times now the ps4 starts to a cannot start screen and I have to keep messing with it for about a day to get it back on without losing anything. Now this last time after about 4 days I had to wipe everything and reinstall everything back. So I am very frustrated when is a update coming? Why is this game for sale in this state? And I know it is ksp corrupting everything because before one freeze it closed ksp and said the game was corrupt and told me to delete it and reinstall. Well I ignored that and opened ksp anyways and it froze.

So please give us a update on the update because it is now messing with my whole ps4 not just my ksp save files.

Hello,

I am currently experiencing the same thing you are. Save corrupt data, losing awesome ships and game progress. I backed up my saves every time I quit playing for the evening but it is starting to become more of a hassle than fun. I quit playing the game once my PS4 froze up 2 times and i had to unplug it just to get it turn off and get back to normal. When it happened the second time I knew that KSP could potentially mess up my PS4 so I'm done until the devs can fix this and assure me that this will not happen again. At this point I kind of want a refund for the game but I love the idea of it and when it is working the game is so awesome but I'm not taking the chance with the system. Sorry you are having the same problem :(

-GT

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 10:12 AM, Jamillikan said:

"closed ksp and said the game was corrupt and told me to delete it and reinstall"

well there is a minor part of your problem. there is a microscopic chance that maybe it installed wrong, and that's why it is corrupted. Try backing up your saves, then do as it suggested.

Note: I do not have a PS4 or Xbox, so I do not know the exact mechanics, I just go by my knowledge. If anything I said is wrong, I am very sorry, please do not yell at me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.