KCT & OPM Not working, along with other issues.

Greetings fellow Kerbonauts,

Before I start, I would like to mention I'm an Italian 13 year old, so if my English is not perfect, please forgive me. :)

I have an issue with the mods "Kerbal Construction Time" and "Outer Planets Mod". Yesterday, my save file got corrupted by something (for the millionth time). My "Resume Save" button was not working, so I decided to look online, and decided to rename my most recent quicksave to "persistent.sfs". The method worked, and I was able to fly the plane I was flying before I had exited the game. A small issue here was that the plane proceeded to crash, and I lost all my valuable science. (Luckily Jeb survived). I left the game, and re-entered, thinking I would start again where I left off last time. However, the game didn't load where it did previously. It loaded directly on KSC, which I found strange. I checked the tracking station, and saw that my destroyed plane was still destroyed, and the pilot was still alive. I recovered the parts, and went to the VAB, and designed a new launch vehicle to bring medium-light payloads into orbit. When I have Kerbal Construction Time installed, I need to build the rocket before flying it. However, this time it just directly brought me to the launch pad. I was too tired to install the mod then, so I launched my rocket, and brought it into a fly-by of the Mun, and collected some science. Once I had recovered the rocket, I went to the Research & Development building, and when I went to research "Fuel systems", it again acted as if KCT was not installed. I then decided to save the game and exit. Today, I entered again and noticed that the "outer planets mod" was not active either. So I went to CKAN, uninstalled OPM/KCT, and re-installed them. This didn't work, it was all as it had been the day before. KWRocketry still worked, KerbalAlarmClock still worked, everything but these two mods was still working. I uninstalled them with CKAN again, and went to the KCT Forum and re-downloaded the mod, and installed it as per usual. This, again, didn't work. I was pretty annoyed at everything, so I went to play some Skyrim. And now we are here. If anybody has any insight, or solutions, please help me out, it would be very much appreciated. :)

Since I messed around a bit with my KSP exe's, I don't know which output log it is, I will link both of them.

The KSP_DATA output log can be found here.

The KSP(64x)_DATA output log can be found here

Again, thanks to everyone in advance, this is my 8th or 9th time restarting my game due to corrupt saves, I don't want to do it another time. :)

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.