BDArmory non-functional...

So... I've tried several things now and double-checked with other threads but I can't seem to get BDArmory to work for my life. I have a handful of other mods installed as well. My problem is that none of the parts are showing up at all in the SPH. When the game is loading, I see the game recognize that it is loading BDA parts, but they never show up. There is also no tab for the BDA control panel in the toolbar (a problem I have also encountered that prevents me from using vessel mover.) I've been dying on the inside, just itching to try out BDA, but I'm desperate enough now to post my question. 

Please help.

-lococarl, over and out.

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 10:05 PM, lococarl said:

I am running the current version of ksp and I am planning on redownloading BDA now.

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 10:18 PM, ExplorerKlatt said:

according to the most recent posts in the BDAc thread, it is currently not working for KSP 1.2

In other words, you'll have to stick with 1.1.3 if you want to use BD Armory

On 11/4/2016 at 6:59 PM, Jeb! said:

In other words, you'll have to stick with 1.1.3 if you want to use BD Armory

Nevermind, I have just found my savior. There is a BDArmory continues thread that I found. A new team has taken over BDA and updated it to 1.2. I am so happy! I finally got to try out BDA and rekt some stuff with missiles. However, I can't seem to drop bombs or fire missiles with my trigger (NUM 0), I can only fire guns with it... I'll have to mess around with and figure it out. Until then, I will probably just put them to action groups instead; I'll just need to make sure that I get the lock first though).

Thanks for the help though,

-lococarl, over and out.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.