How to solve warp-problem in Multiplayer: solution

2 hours ago, dimmy said:

Yep, So as i said before, the better solution is to refuse using warps at all.
Just use hyper-drive instead of warps.
So, we will not have to wait somebody, and all be ok.

But, as someone wrote before, with hyper-drive it will be very different KSP from we have now.
KSP with MP based on hyper-drives is ok for me.

How many of you agree to use MP KSP, based on hyper-drives, as i described before?

but...umm...KSP is a game about building and launching rockets using current or near-future technologies and (mostly) obeying the laws of physics as we understand them today. The game you're proposing with hyperwarp drives isn't KSP.

You've proposed ignoring the physics model and ignoring most of the components the game comes with. Which components of KSP do you actually want to keep?

I ve read about 5 decent, plausible mp warp ideas all with their own pro and contra paradoxes and some solutions.

There just isn't a final solution I guess, rather multiple ones all targeting different player personal preferences and their personal game play experience.

Meaning solution X works for 8% of players while Y works for 7% and Z .... and so on...

Then there probably is 50% who doesn't even care for MP but prefers those dev recourses on new SP content 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.