Since the thread is currently AWOL, does the current Near Future Technologies function in 1.2.2?

SpacedInvader

Since the add-on release thread for this series of mods is one of the ones affected by the recent forumpocalypse and I don't want to place any pressure on Nertea to re-up the thread, I would just like to know if the most recent versions which are released for 1.2.1 work properly in 1.2.2 or if there was something in that update that broke them and as such I should wait for a proper update.

Thanks.

Edited by SpacedInvader

3 hours ago, KingKolla said:

I'm using the solar and the construction with the 1.2.2 and they work OK

Ok, thank you, though the big one that seems to break with game updates has always been near future electrical. Either way, I'll give it a try and hope for the best.

13 hours ago, SpacedInvader said:

Ok, thank you, though the big one that seems to break with game updates has always been near future electrical.

Yep, and unfortunately, it broke yet again :P

It's not unplayably broken, but reactors don't respond to throttling down right now. They'll always produce full output, and thus, their core life is limited to 5-6 Kerbin years (unless you fancy turning them off and on entirely). Nertea and Roverdude were both really confused and looking into it, last I heard (before the thread got eaten).

A new thread will probably appear soon. Depends on Nertea's busy-being status.

Edited by Streetwind

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.