Command pod/Station parts mod?

Firemetal

Hi everyone. Recently started playing RO 1.2 pre-release and am having a blast. Right now I am just using probes because one, TAC-LS looks hard and two, I have no good manned parts for RO. Just the stock ones. Does anyone have any good station or command pod parts that I could use? Thanks!

Fire

Well, Nertea has nice pods and station parts in Near Future Spacecraft and Stockalike Station Parts Expansion respectively, but I'm not sure if they make the cut on the "realism" front. They're in many ways inspired by real life designs, but also take artistic liberty and aim to fit together well with stock Squad parts. The NF Solar pack also helps with stations due to adding some ginormous solar arrays.

Also, some IVAs are indefinitely unfinished because Nertea just doesn't have the time these days, in case that's a dealbreaker.

(Screenshot gallery for NF Spacecraft is outdated, there's another large 6-Kerbal pod now that it doesn't show.)

Edited by Streetwind

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.