Can't access debug menu

Hello,

I recently bought a new laptop and have installed KSP on it. But I can't open the debug menu...

Running Win10 64-bit, KSP v1.2.2.

I was previously running KSP on a Mac so I'm not sure if I've got the right hotkey or not, and I can't find the modifier key settings in the game settings either..?

Can someone confirm that I should be using Alt+F12 on Windows to bring up the debug menu?

If that's correct, any ideas why I might not be able to do so on my machine? I have removed all mods earlier for testing and still wasn't able to bring up the debug menu, so I won't bother listing the mods I've actually got installed at the moment (let me know if needed and I will...).

Thanks in advance. :)

Hey, do you have a Nvidia Card? 
In that case, shadow play (the recording system of Nvidia) messes up. It also has a alt-F12 shortcut that overrides the one from KSP. Hit Alt-Z to bring the shadow play menu up, go to preferences and change the shortcut that occupies Alt-F12.
After that, your Alt-F12 will work again in KSP.

Hope this helped. :) 

Edited by DrLicor

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.