BD Armory parts wont appear

I've redownloaded and gone through the installation several times but whenever I enter the game I can't find the weapons anywhere. For the installation I copied the BDArmory folder which was inside the downloaded Gamedata folder, and pasted it into my KSP installation Gamedata. I've read the installation instructions several times and I am 99% sure that I am doing it correctly. I've looked at other threads but they all seem to be due to an incorrect installation. Is that what could be happening here, or did I break something else?

Also if I've left any critical information out please let me know, I'm new to these forums. 

I also have installed:

B9 Aerospace (and others that come with it)

Tweakscale

JSI

Smokescreen

Firespitter

I'm running on the 64x version

Edited by Invictic

Hi @Invictic, welcome to the forums

In order for anyone to diagnose your issue we will require logs, KSP.log is always a good place to start ... upload it to a file sharing site like dropbox so that those in the know around here can take a look

@BahamutoD has moved on to other things and we on the BDA Continued team have decided to do what we can to keep his mods alive in his absence 

I wonder if you are using the latest version of BDA Continued ... I refer you to the following thread where you will find download links for BDA Continued and other BDAc family mods as well as other pertinent information ... let us know if you are still having dificulty after downloading the latest version of BDAc as what you describe sounds like a wrong version for your KSP install

https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/releases

Download from the above link for BDArmory Continued, then put the BDArmory folder found in the gamedata folder of the zip into your KSP's gamedata folder

Please note that only the latest version of BDAc is supported (v0.11.1.6) and you will require KSP v1.2.2

• 5 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.