Easter Egg?

DunaManiac

“Connecting the unconnected” Leonardo da Vinci would stare at the random spots and shadows of a stucco wall and discover patterns that lead him to great discoveries and paintings. The patterns were not really there, but the human mind will try to make sense of random - stuff. I did that once while working in a kitchen in Austin Texas. Hidden in the greased smudged door between the kitchen and the dinning was a Chinese Wizard. All I had to do was draw five simple lines to join the unconnected parts. It was an aväntˈɡärd type of restaurant where the self proclaimed 'Art Maggots' would routinely added their contribution to art to our walls, much like Bansky today. So, when the new art appeared on the kitchen door, everyone wanted to know who had drawn the Chinese Wizard? When after all it was just a bored cook who had 'connected the unconnected'.

I guess my point is, I doubt it is an 'Easter Egg', but don't stop connecting the unconnected.  Leonardo da Vinci most assuredly did not. ;-)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.