The Great Kerbal Konflict!

16 minutes ago, NotAnAimbot said:

We can choose sides?

If that's the case, I don't really mind if any of my vehicles go on any sides, or even if some are on different sides. I'll leave the balancing to you.

The FB-1 will be IKS. The F-10B will be KUC. The ground vehicles will be KUC, and the C-2 will be IKS.

Just now, lancefoxcia said:

I've made a tank use only BDAc and FoxDefenseContracts (My mod)

Hide contents

8k80uYQ.png

Ihv4IOn.jpg

Tank: T26E4 Super Pershing 

Nice tank! Download link? 

Here's the link to the craft file: T26E4 Craft file Dropbox Dl Link

Also I'll make more sometime. However It'd be best to Download the new version of my mod I just made changes to it, very minor but needed to change values. Mod Page

EDIT: You'll also need this mod for the Tracks. This should be the last mod download since tank creators will use these a lot. Kerbal Foundries continued

Edited by lancefoxcia
Craft needs tracks mod

1 hour ago, Joseph Kerman said:

I have a tilt-engine attack plane in the works, fully stock (except, maybe the AirplanePlus cockpit). Wanna have it?

Sure, why not?

5 hours ago, Joseph Kerman said:

@dundun92 Some music would be nice.

Also, the KA-17 Orka V/STOL attack fighter is now available on WaffleTech Military Export Station.

Could I use your KF-122 Black Knight as well? Also, my personal preference is without music, but if you had any in mind i will consider it.

4 hours ago, dundun92 said:

Could I use your KF-122 Black Knight as well? Also, my personal preference is without music, but if you had any in mind i will consider it.

If the AI can handle the low-speed supermaneuverability, yes.

And few tips for the Orka: Remove TVC on Panthers, and do not try VTOL with the AI. Also forgot to add AI Flight Computer and Weapon Manager, but that is easy to add...

Hmm. The episode was good, but the homepage and the forums in the video degraded the quailty quite a bit. Also, if you don't want to do music, you could do voices instead. Just download audacity, record yourself saying a bunch of things, reverse it, up the pitch around 20%, and you have authentic kerbal voices to add to your video.

7 hours ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Hmm. The episode was good, but the homepage and the forums in the video degraded the quailty quite a bit. Also, if you don't want to do music, you could do voices instead. Just download audacity, record yourself saying a bunch of things, reverse it, up the pitch around 20%, and you have authentic kerbal voices to add to your video.

I thought I trimmed it out...

• 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.