My First Jebidiah Style Mun Landing!

Kinglet

So today i wanted to give jeb a moon holiday. The Launch was sucsessful, i flew to the mun, but just before touchdown, i had no fuel left :(. Then crash-landed my lander. The solar panels broke and the lander got ripped in two pieces. Luckily Jebidiah survived :cool:. (Like always when i crash into moons) So here is a pic:

2usc211.png

Edit: Made Pic work

Edited by Kinglet

So today i wanted to give jeb a moon holiday. The Launch was sucsessful, i flew to the mun, but just before touchdown, i had no fuel left :(. Then crash-landed my lander. The solar panels broke and the lander got ripped in two pieces. Luckily Jebidiah survived :cool:. (Like always when i crash into moons) So here is a pic:

screenshot35.png

I guess he crashed so hard, the pic won't even show up (broken link?) :D

I dont think f9 works on the end flight screen

He could just launch some dummy rocket, get to orbit, and press F9 (unless KSP "cleans" the quicksave.sfs after you press "End Flight", of course), or switch to one that's already orbiting Kerbin, then longpress F9.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.