Tarnished SKINS(me first mod)

Caesar15

Which mod pack should I tarnish next?(permission will be asked)  

1,588 members have voted

1. 1. Which mod pack should I tarnish next?(permission will be asked)

• Removed, don't think I could do anything to persuade nova
    • C7 parts
    • sunday punch
    • Other, please state in commets
    • down under aerospace

My experiences in the past after trying that method usually ended up in me being told I was wrong and the continued insistence that the work was of the utmost quality and I was but a lowly peon compared to their skills. This most often wouldn\'t be the case but for whatever reason, it felt like it this time after seeing his previous interactions with the community. I guess I was wrong for that part.

You mean your experience? You haven\'t made a single helpful post in months.

Fine. Fuck it. I\'m an asshole. I don\'t even care anymore... I give up.

No need to 'give up'. Just ask yourself 'would I say this to this person if I were not protected by the anonymity of the internet' and if the answer is no, DON\'T TYPE IT OUT AND PRESS POST.

Its just like watching what you say in real life, except you have an extra filter.

It\'s a miserable feeling to be held up to public ridicule isn\'t it Nova?

This feeling you have right now. This is the feeling you give to others when you berate them.

Next time you want to make a mean spirited post, remember that this is the feeling you are giving to someone else.

You are a very smart person Nova, and talented too. You just need to relax a bit. Have some faith in HarvesteR that he won\'t let KSP go the way of minecraft. If you leave, the whole community will be losing a valued asset, and more importantly, your packs will become abandonware and fair game to be modified indiscriminately.

I\'m gonna go shower now. I hate putting on this hat. I feel like a bully.

Hey asshole, i\'m making a new parts pack and i think i\'ll rip off some textures from yours, i really need ones for 1.5m parts.

Hey dude you can just get out of here, thinking trolling is obviously the best way to be accepted by the community.

See guys, your fighting causes newbies to act like dipshits.

Can we all stop?

[mod]This is a ridiculous way to conduct yourselves. Absolutely abysmal. A bunch of bickering and carrying on, derailing another members thread in the name of drama.[/mod]

[mod]Forum threads are not an appropriate place to conduct your review of each other. If you want to continue please do it civilly over private messages. This means Luigi, Nova, Salamander, and Socket 7. If this spills out into other threads there will be consequences. [/mod]

[mod]Oh, and locked.[/mod]

Sorry for locking your thread Caesar.