KSP - Silisko Edition: Little Princess Texture Pack

This mod replaces all textures from the KSP - Silisko Edition with awesome new pink textures for all that drama queen flair you always wanted.

This mod gives you the essentials to be a unique snowflake in your favorite space crashing simulator, too. Don\'t miss your chance to show the word how quirky and unique you really are.

Feedback is welcome since this is my first mod, and i fully expect to anger off certain individuals in the process.

Here you can see the extreme amount of work that was put into this mod, and the significant increase in visual quality compared to the original. It was a really hard task, but totally worth the effort:

52nix3.png15amfk.png

The last few parts are still being thrown into a pile of paint cans colored by actual paid artists, so expect the download link soon. But wait, don\'t you go anywhere now, there is plenty of time to discuss YOUR opinion on this awesome product, since customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Don\'t miss the unique chance to be involved in the next texture pack, by simply stating which pack you want textured too!

And always remember our company slogan: We\'re making YOUR products better, you don\'t even have to ask us!

Oh and i just got note from our managers. This pack also features the same excuse components that My Little Pony watchers use to explain to grown ups why they are watching a show written for preschoolers. This means you can download it and also FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT, WHICH WAS TOTALLY INTENTIONAL IN THE FIRST PLACE I SWEAR

Guest GroundHOG-2010

This is going too far. Way too goddamn far.

This is why we need you as a Mod. Keep sense of the mods that are worth something.