[1.4] In game scientific calculator. Kalculator v0.2.3 2017/05/26

agises

• 6 months later...

Pff... Who needs an in game calculator when you have a working Commodore N-60 Navigation calculator! I kid, I kid... But it is cool to have one! :sticktongue:

Commodore%20N60.jpg

But seriously, I may download this, cause it's convenient to always have a calculator around! :D

Edited by richfiles

• 3 months later...

Was using this tonight and found of something that would be super nice. Just for next time you're derping around w/ the mod.

I can't seem to hover over tags (like Closest Approach) on the orbits in map mode when I have the Kalc up. Ap/Pe and some work, but the tags that can't be stickied don't give the tooltip info as they should. Would be really cool if I could hover over those tags to get info and then put that info in the Kalc as needed. My short term memory is far too bad for some of the numbers in RSS. :P

Edited by BevoLJ

• 8 months later...
On 21/8/2015 at 7:24 AM, BevoLJ said:

Was using this tonight and found of something that would be super nice. Just for next time you're derping around w/ the mod.

I can't seem to hover over tags (like Closest Approach) on the orbits in map mode when I have the Kalc up. Ap/Pe and some work, but the tags that can't be stickied don't give the tooltip info as they should. Would be really cool if I could hover over those tags to get info and then put that info in the Kalc as needed. My short term memory is far too bad for some of the numbers in RSS. :P

I can look into this, but no promise.

On 5/5/2016 at 4:08 PM, Stone Blue said:

Wow... I cant believe this mod hasnt gotten more love... :o

@agises all of your mods are so simple, yet SOOOO awesome... I hope you're still planning on continuing development for this one, as well?

Sure I'll, I simply don't update it because it's already working in 1.1.X (I just tested now again to be sure...) and my time it's limited now :blush:.

Salud.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi, I know this thread is old but seems the best place to ask. I'm fairly new to KSP and have just found this mod. It's great, saves me alt tabbing out of game, and it's the only pure calculator mod I've found.

Here's the question: I don't know if it's a bug or intentional but, it only seems to calculate the last two numbers I input.

For example: If I type "1+2+3=" it gives me the answer 5

It only gives the right answer if I type "1+2=+3="

Do I really have to type the = sign after every input? That's a lot of = if your calculation gets long, and if you forget, then you have to start over.

Just asking, otherwise I love it. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Mark L said:

ere's the question: I don't know if it's a bug or intentional but, it only seems to calculate the last two numbers I input.

I can verify i am getting the same behaviour. Also getting nullref's upon open/close of the UI

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.