Post Your Cinematics Here! (Cinematic Enthusiasts)

Halban

You weren't kidding when you said Multiple Solar Systems would make good cinematics :P

It certainly looks promising, need any help with it?

Yah man def, your camera movements with kerbcam and your after effects are great! I could certainly learn a few things from you.

This is my first Kerbal cinematic video, hope you like it. Also, great cinematics in this thread, keep up the good work guys!

http://youtu.be/IhiobFzcxzM

Watched this the other day, really enjoyed it and an amazing first attempt. Good choice of music, nice pacing, beginning was great and a really good rocket to go with it. Good choice of song for the credits as well. To improve I'd recommend the use of kerbcam a little more, and some colour grading; as the image does look a bit flat. Think how cool the opening shot of Kerbin would look if only the colours were a little more punchy! To get away with those stationary shots try keyframing some movement and scale into the footage in your editing software of choice, just to give the illusion that the camera is moving. Other than that, great work! I really look forward to seeing what you'll make in the future :)

Procraftia told me to come here, so I did.

Last week I made a 3 minute long cinematic based on Nassault and ProCraftia, it could do with some improvement, but here it is!

Edited by CoolJWR100
Was a noob at Forums

Hey guys' date=' I'm thinking on making a cinematic (and publishing it on my YCG channel).

Basically It will be a tribute to Macey Dean, and his lost channel.

Any suggestions/ideas for this?[/quote']

I've been planning to do a Macey Dean continuation film called "Spirit of Kerbin" for some time. Suppose we could team up for it? Wouldn't mind a hand in writing it.

I've been planning to do a Macey Dean continuation film called "Spirit of Kerbin" for some time. Suppose we could team up for it? Wouldn't mind a hand in writing it.

Absolutely! Sure! I thought you'd never ask! :D

I always wanted to do something with another youtuber, particularly with ksp!

Absolutely! Sure! I thought you'd never ask! :D

I always wanted to do something with another youtuber' date=' particularly with ksp![/quote']

I think when youtubers get together it makes great videos Just like the team I think we broke it from the KSP cup they are all youtubers and are doing pretty good with views. Good Luck on the video.

Hello, i'm back again.

Yesterday I filmed another KSP cinematic to advertise HOCgaming's KPE 2.

This is my second ever Cinematic, so I am not a professional. The KSP community in HOC's chat seemed to like it, so I hope you guys do as well!

~~@CoolJWR100

Yesterday I filmed another KSP cinematic to advertise HOCgaming's KPE 2.

This is my second ever Cinematic, so I am not a professional. The KSP community in HOC's chat seemed to like it, so I hope you guys do as well!

This was quite good. You're certainly getting better at this :)

My only criticisms are the music transitions and the fact that you need to get some kerbcam in there.

Thanks. HatBat

PS: I'd certainly love a link to the videos in which Harv featured you/your ship.

I think I would find that quite entertaining :)

This was quite good. You're certainly getting better at this :)

My only criticisms are the music transitions and the fact that you need to get some kerbcam in there.

Thanks. HatBat

PS: I'd certainly love a link to the videos in which Harv featured you/your ship.

I think I would find that quite entertaining :)

Same here, nice work CoolJWR100!

Watched this the other day, really enjoyed it and an amazing first attempt. Good choice of music, nice pacing, beginning was great and a really good rocket to go with it. Good choice of song for the credits as well. To improve I'd recommend the use of kerbcam a little more, and some colour grading; as the image does look a bit flat. Think how cool the opening shot of Kerbin would look if only the colours were a little more punchy! To get away with those stationary shots try keyframing some movement and scale into the footage in your editing software of choice, just to give the illusion that the camera is moving. Other than that, great work! I really look forward to seeing what you'll make in the future :)

I was in vacation so I couldn't answer. Thanks for giving me a constructive criticism and glad that you like it. I have a question, I've always used Sony vegas pro 12, but I read that Adobe premier is better. Is worth the time of learning a new editor for the videos?

I was in vacation so I couldn't answer. Thanks for giving me a constructive criticism and glad that you like it. I have a question, I've always used Sony vegas pro 12, but I read that Adobe premier is better. Is worth the time of learning a new editor for the videos?

Firstly, you're welcome. And secondly, I don't know if I can really help you. I've never used Sony Vegas, as I'm more of an Adobe person. I'm currently using the new CC package and I'd certainly recommend it, the workflow is amazing. As you're able to export shots directly to After Effects where you can do the heavy work that can really sell your cinematic. But then again, I'm not able to compare the two. Most modern editors tend to follow the same rules, so learning how to use the new software wouldn't really be much of a problem, besides, I'd answer any questions you may have relating to creating cinematics with Adobe software. Hope I helped!

;_; y u no ask me?
asfxbycbgerybsbgv*collapses*

Can I help?

Mee toooooo!

Now now, settle down. The project I started with It'snorocketscience has since come to an inconclusive end due to matters I'm not really allowed to tell you about yet. But Spartwo, check your inbox :)