Can't interact with the orbital path in map view

I'm new to KSP and love it so far.

The issue I have is once in orbit I can't select on the orbital path in map view, I saw one of the Scott Manley videos and he clicked to get a popup menu to help calculate the correct path. I think I should be able to set manoeuvre points but clicking or right clicking doesn't do anything.

KSP Version: 0.90.0.705

Operating system: Mac OSX Yosemite 10.10.1

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014)

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5

32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

AMD Radeon R9 M290X 2048 MB

It should work, you upgrade the tracking station to level 2 to get the orbital predictions, and you upgrade mission control to get orbit planning, both together allows you to set nodes on the orbits just as you can do in sandbox or watch on Scott Manley videos :)

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

Since this thread was never resolved & it was the first search result when I encountered this bug, I'm going to necro it with the solution. You can almost always fix this in vanilla KSP without going back to the space center.

First, open the debug menu with ( Alt+F12 ) or ( Ctrl+Alt+F12 ), then find the "Input Locks" tab and click the "Clear Input Locks" button.

This should instantly allow you to interact with the map menu again.

(Assuming the issue was caused by input locks and not one of the hundreds of other unpatched bugs in this game.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.