so im not sure whether i'm posting this in the correct thread but here goes:
I originally had the UI bug issue that lots of people (in linux/ubuntu) are having with 1.1. I was able to use the -force-glcore workaround and it worked out fine.
I decided to install Kerbalism, still great.
I added scatterer and it loaded but once I switched off the Fullscreen option (only so that I could move it to my second monitor) KSP window disappeared and well I had no choice but to force quit it.
I figured it was the mods so I decided to install a fresh KSP 1.1 and once I tried to load it with -force-glcore... nothing happened. I'm stuck, I get no errors.
It prints this:
Found path: /home/me/Documents/KSP_linux/KSP.x86_64
Mono path = '/home/me/Documents/KSP_linux/KSP_Data/Managed'
Mono path = '/home/me/Documents/KSP_linux/KSP_Data/Mono'
Mono config path = '/home/me/Documents/KSP_linux/KSP_Data/Mono/etc'
displaymanager : xrandr version warning. 1.5
client has 6 screens
displaymanager screen (0)(HDMI-0): 1920 x 1080
displaymanager screen (1)(DVI-0): 1920 x 1080
Using libudev for joystick management
Importing game controller configs
But instead of KSP loading, nothing happens.
Hope someone can shed some light.