New user

astovall321

Hello all, I' been playing and lurking the forums for about a year now, thought id introduce myself.

I actually started playing because a career change that lead to me getting a job at KSC re-sparked my interest in this sort of thing.

Edited by astovall321

That was an exhausting introduction! :D

Welcome to la-la land, where imaginary exploits are documented in great detail, arguments about nothing are had, and the central hypetrain hub is located. Enjoy your stay! (It's actually a fun place)

Welcome to the forums! :) Even if you've been around a while, it's only fair to give you a formal welcome since you've "decloaked."

Hope you've been enjoying the game so far. Feel free to ask questions, answer other people's, or even just share your accomplishments with the rest of the fanbase.

You work at Kennedy Space Center??!! Now I'm jealous.

Welcome to the forums!

Yeah I was lucky enough to get into the world of EMI/EMC (electromagnetic interference/compliance) testing a few years ago. the new ESC contracted needed techs for the EMI lab, and an engineer I worked with previously was nice enough to recommend me after she got hired on.

So far other than the work environment its been kinda boring. I'v only worked on 3 payloads in the year, the rest are just various sensors for ground systems, but since the lab also does RF monitoring for the site I get accesses to all the pads and the roof of the VAB because we have equipment we have to maintain up there.

But the view is nice, the video is of EFT-1 from outside my office building