Mission won't complete

Does anyone else have issues with orbital missions that will not complete?

My AP is 8,477,000

(wanted by mission is 8,484,221)

My PA is 8,275,000

(Wanted is 8,270,000)

https://imgur.com/a/kPiG3#1

I cannot get it to complete the mission. What are my options other than cancelling the mission and taking a hit? Is there a way to edit the file to give it a 'complete' status so I can get my $$$ ?

I suspect you are going the wrong way.

Mouse over the AN (ascending node) or DN (descending node) marker and see what it says. If it says 180° or something close to it, then you are indeed going the wrong way, and you will need to reverse your orbit in order to complete the mission.

You guys are right.

I never noticed that there was an orbital path (left to right or right to left).

I'm travelling in the reverse direction, and I won't have enough fuel to reverse it all, as I have wasted it all trying to get it as exact as possible.

Another flight launch it is!

TY all!

- - - Updated - - -

If I were to convert this post into a suggestion, Your "Own" orbit should have the little thingies flyin around it to show what direction you are orbiting too.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.