I made a [stock] gyroscope that spins and a 3 min. music video to go along with it

Little Katie

I hope people like it. I get so many good feels from this game and I like to express that with music. I wanted to show how the thing works but also put something creative into it that might draw people into the KSP experience. What do you guys think of it? Is it good? I haven't seen a gyroscope in KSP yet (oh wait maybe I have and didn't realize that's what it was) and mine needs work still, but I hope it doesn't take away from the art. :confused:

Edited by Little Katie
changed video link to one that werks

OoOmg I was looking at your comment like......I KNOW THIS NAME but not this picture. Though your compliment is flattering beyond my expectations, I simply cannot accept it. Camtroid is a god. lol no that's a really nice thing to say. Most of my videos are lets plays though and I would die before posting those here.

I was just coming here to say I had to delete this video :*( RIP gY-N0-sCoP3. I just had my very first copy right claim because [edit] blah blah blah I fixed it and and uploading a new one.

Edited by Little Katie

Could you just upload the video without the music, I really want to see what it is that you have created.

:siiighh: I can't. I mean I could but it wouldn't make sense without the music. I used two different remixes and spliced them together and listened to it a lot to see why it got a claim for the original (not the remix) which I thought was weird. I'm pretty sure now it's because of one of the tracks not changing enough on it. So I could try using a different part from the other track I used and see how it might fit.

Long story short I might be able to make it work without having to do a big ordeal. It's nice that you want to see it because I was excited to share it! :D

[edit] fixed it. I hate touching that part of the song though. It feels like painting a really bad mustache on the Mona Lisa. But the link will work again once it'd processed.

Edited by Little Katie

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.