[1.2.2] Contract Pack: Bases and Stations 3.6.1 (30/04/2017) (formerly Kerbin Space Station)

severedsolo

Gristle/jofwu - Please download This, copy the contents to your KSS folder, and overwrite the files when prompted.

If this fixes your issue, please let me know, because it means the underlying problem with Contract Configurator isn't fixed.

Edited by severedsolo

Gristle/jofwu - Please download This, copy the contents to your KSS folder, and overwrite the files when prompted.

If this fixes your issue, please let me know, because it means the underlying problem with Contract Configurator isn't fixed.

I applied these files last night and played for a bit. Still no follow on KSS contracts. Actually its starting to seem like I'm not getting any new contracts. I have 8 active and only 5 others available. Plenty of reputation too, something like 78%.

I applied these files last night and played for a bit. Still no follow on KSS contracts. Actually its starting to seem like I'm not getting any new contracts. I have 8 active and only 5 others available. Plenty of reputation too, something like 78%.

Sounds about right to me? Usually get 12-13 active. If you've got 8 active, you should have 5 being offered? Can I get a copy of your log please, see if I can see whats going on there.

Sounds about right to me? Usually get 12-13 active. If you've got 8 active, you should have 5 being offered? Can I get a copy of your log please, see if I can see whats going on there.

KSP Game Logs

I completed 3 or 4 contracts last night. No new KSS showed up.

KSP Game Logs

I completed 3 or 4 contracts last night. No new KSS showed up.

Not fantastically surprising to be honest.

As far as I can tell from your logs, it didn't try and generate a new KSS contract. Nightingale turned down the frequency of Contract Configurator contracts generating, and for some reason, KSS seems to have taken a hit. (maybe something to do with my weightings).

3 or 4 contracts would not be outside the norm for new KSS missions not generating... try rejecting a few contracts, see what happens. I can't see anything in your log that would stop them from generating.

Not fantastically surprising to be honest.

As far as I can tell from your logs, it didn't try and generate a new KSS contract. Nightingale turned down the frequency of Contract Configurator contracts generating, and for some reason, KSS seems to have taken a hit. (maybe something to do with my weightings).

3 or 4 contracts would not be outside the norm for new KSS missions not generating... try rejecting a few contracts, see what happens. I can't see anything in your log that would stop them from generating.

Success! I received a Crew Rotation contract last night for my Minmus station. Had to reject a bunch (5-10) of contracts before it popped up

What am I doing wrong ?

I just launched that simply for the mission.

Why it did not recognize it ? I noticed when I already went to Mun Orbit.

This is literally the last vessel I launched as of this time.

ayD42MS.png

1YSdAsJ.png

What am I doing wrong ?

I just launched that simply for the mission.

Why it did not recognize it ? I noticed when I already went to Mun Orbit.

You are too high - drop the orbit to below 49k - my bad though, the contract doesn't actually tell you that. I will fix that.

Edit: are you using 2.1.1? I'm sure I decreased the minimum Kerbal capacity to 4

Edited by severedsolo

I downloaded the mod a week ago and have not updated.

On the Minmus contract it did say 49Km and below.

I was trying to do 2 for one, but I will be launching another legit Mun Core next. Legit = to actually stay there.

In any case I would've not been able to drop to 49K anyway. I completed my mission and now I have 1.05LF 1.28OX left. So pretty close.

Severedsolo,

Thank you for this mod. The Kerbals have now launched 5 stations and am receiving 'life like' missions for crew changes, repairing power components etc. Absolutely brilliant. Unfortunately Jeb smashed into some solar panels while attempting to dock with one of the stations on the tourist contract with Tito onboard. DD Rockets Inc (my company) is waiting for another crew change on that station to pull up replacement parts......Jeb....what can you do with him?.....

All stations so far are single launches. I just received the contract to expand one to 12 Kerbals, so downloaded the CxAerospace sleeping station module by cxg2827 (screen name) so will be fun to complete the contract with that mod. Will be good place for the tourists.

Again, great mod. Thanks.

I downloaded the mod a week ago and have not updated.

On the Minmus contract it did say 49Km and below.

I was trying to do 2 for one, but I will be launching another legit Mun Core next. Legit = to actually stay there.

In any case I would've not been able to drop to 49K anyway. I completed my mission and now I have 1.05LF 1.28OX left. So pretty close.

Ah, don't do that. If you try and make the mun and minmus stations the same vessel bad things will happen.

Well not that bad, but you won't get the opportunity to have a station around both, kss will think they are both there.

@Andrew duff - glad you are enjoying it! You might get lucky and get a mission to take a replacement power module for your broken panels

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the "useful stations" version doesn't contain contract to launch the station in the first place? Just to maintain stations.

If so, does it still block the stock "launch station" missions?

Ah, don't do that. If you try and make the mun and minmus stations the same vessel bad things will happen.

Well not that bad, but you won't get the opportunity to have a station around both, kss will think they are both there.

Good thing I did not then. Now I have 3 stations. Around Kerbin Mun and Minmus. Clearing up my contracts and let's see if I will get Crew rotation or module repairs/replacements for the Mun and Minmus one.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the "useful stations" version doesn't contain contract to launch the station in the first place? Just to maintain stations.

If so, does it still block the stock "launch station" missions?

You got it, it won't block the stock missions, it will just give you missions for them if you tell ksp that they are stations, to try and make them a bit more interesting

Ok... I have a small station in orbit, set the craft type to station, not seeing any missions. Are there some hidden criteria I don't know about? Part dependency? number of crew?

Ok... I have a small station in orbit, set the craft type to station, not seeing any missions. Are there some hidden criteria I don't know about? Part dependency? number of crew?

Most of the missions require crew, except life support and crew rotation (you won't see the former if you don't have a ls mod installed) - it's designed to work so the first mission you see is a crew rotation, then the others generate, you might be suffering from the same issue as Gristle above, try rejecting a few contracts.

I think I need to look into this though, maybe having one entry mission is not a good idea

Edited by severedsolo

Hi all, I've just got this exception

Exception occured while attempt to generate contract of type 'LSResupply':
System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
at System.Linq.Check.SourceAndSelector (System.Object source, System.Object selector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Select[VesselIdentifier,String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 selector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ContractConfigurator.DockingFactory.Generate (Contracts.Contract contract) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory.Generate (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract, IContractParameterHost contractParamHost) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory.GenerateParameters (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract, IContractParameterHost contractParamHost, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 paramFactories) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ContractConfigurator.ContractType.GenerateParameters (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract.Initialize (ContractConfigurator.ContractType contractType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

It seems that 'LSResupply' has something to do with this contracts pack

at System.Linq.Check.SourceAndSelector (System.Object source, System.Object selector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Select[VesselIdentifier,String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 selector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ContractConfigurator.DockingFactory.Generate (Contracts.Contract contract) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory.Generate (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract, IContractParameterHost contractParamHost) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory.GenerateParameters (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract, IContractParameterHost contractParamHost, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 paramFactories) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ContractConfigurator.ContractType.GenerateParameters (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract.Initialize (ContractConfigurator.ContractType contractType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

It's a bug with contract configurator I think... see here http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/101604-1-0-2-Contract-Configurator-v1-3-3-2015-06-13/page116

Hi, can you report this to nightingale on the Contract Configurator thread please?