Contracts Should Include Pictures Of Parts Involved

It would incredibly helpful if all contracts that required testing/using certain part(s) would also include the picture of said part(s). I know the 1.0 update will have catchy names for engines, but with the sheer number of parts I still find myself somewhat unsure in many contracts of which part(s) are required.

This is especially true because some contracts have descriptions for parts that do not match their actual part name!

has this been confirmed/denied for 1.0? We certainly did talk about it, that second link is from last summer. Squads gotta know.

I haven't seen anything at all from squad about this. Some questions to consider: Where would you put that picture? More importanly: How helpful would this actually be, since a) you only go to the Mission Control once to grab a contract, and B) you can always refer back to the part name in the contracts tab?

SQUADs eventual answer may be/possibly is, "we highlighted the part for you"

EDIT: Looking at the other threads about this, I wonder if what we really want is a brief description of the part. eg, "This is an engine, a structural part, a science part"

Edited by jlo96

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.