new aero troubles, possible bug?

so i have two issues one seems to be most likley a bug, that being the mk2 bicoupler does not seem to feed fuel equally to the engines, as you can see i have two radial intakes feeding inline to the bicoupler yet one engine seems to cut out even at low altitude.

the second problem is some how i am generating inverse lift, i took a picture of the interior of the wing structure i basically created a box to form the wing profile and struted everything together, is there anyway to form a wing profile without generating negative lift when "boxing" parts together, i thought if i had the wings meet it would cancel the neg lift out

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by endl

Did you place everything, including the engines and intakes with symmetry activated? I seem to remember this sometimes causing issues in .90. What you can also try is placing all intakes for one engine, then that engine, then the nex set of intakes and the next engine and so on.

Hope this helps in some way...

so i have two issues one seems to be most likley a bug, that being the mk2 bicoupler does not seem to feed fuel equally to the engines, as you can see i have two radial intakes feeding inline to the bicoupler yet one engine seems to cut out even at low altitude.

the second problem is some how i am generating inverse lift, i took a picture of the interior of the wing structure i basically created a box to form the wing profile and struted everything together, is there anyway to form a wing profile without generating negative lift when "boxing" parts together, i thought if i had the wings meet it would cancel the neg lift out

http://imgur.com/a/M0fPY

Reverse lift? Are your wings upside down? Would that cause that to happen? It would make sense if it would, since lift is a function of attitude plus a lifting constant...

Did you place everything, including the engines and intakes with symmetry activated? I seem to remember this sometimes causing issues in .90. What you can also try is placing all intakes for one engine, then that engine, then the nex set of intakes and the next engine and so on.

Hope this helps in some way...

i did use symmetry, looks like its a known bug then.

Reverse lift? Are your wings upside down? Would that cause that to happen? It would make sense if it would, since lift is a function of attitude plus a lifting constant...

no the wings being upside down dont cause this, its because i have some wings sloped down its creating lift in the wrong direction as you can see in the picture, i have a mirrored wing angled in the opposite direction i was hoping this would create a neutral lift, the plane still flies but im having problems reaching orbit, so i was thinking it might not be getting enough overall lift.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.