Space Shuttle Pack for ksp 1.0.4 dev thread

Mike-NZ

Ok... so I have a FAR release tonight. Wooo!

After using FAR, I can see the problems you far users have gone through and so now understand the issues.

This new release will be a seperate download that will virtually be the Realism Overhaul version. as FAR is part of RO anyway.

It will have model changes to work with far.

So the versions to choose from and download will be:

Stock (one piece)

Stock with FAR (modified orbiter)

RO with FAR (modified orbiter)

And so this will mean you wont have to install any MM patches. Configs will be changed to suit.

And I am proud to show the world... the kerbal shuttle landing facility!!!!!

http://puu.sh/jwNVl/6fc5878dec.png

- - - Updated - - -

I fixed it... don't know why its gmail. lol

Nice Reese1221 ! With that picture you just inspired me to model the entire KSC complex and add it to my game as statics.

I really want more, and bigger runways all over the place aswell.

Nice Reese1221 ! With that picture you just inspired me to model the entire KSC complex and add it to my game as statics.

IM AN INSPARATION. *bowes down to sir LiquidHype*

- - - Updated - - -

if you need help I live 10 miles away from the cape....

- - - Updated - - -

I have been waiting a while for someone to do that as a mod!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

if you need help I live 10 miles away from the cape....

I very much appreciate your offer good sir, but I'm not going to make you run around the cape taking reference photos for me ^^ I'm sure google has a few pictures I can use for scale and so on.

I must say I really like the look of your shuttle landing facility. I saw it and thought "I need to make something like this!" I was thinking about making different launchpads along the kerbal coastline by the KSC, as well as the lightning rods for the pads, Dragon V2 landing pad and such to add a little "flair" to the kerbal space center.

Edited by liquidhype

I very much appreciate your offer good sir, but I'm not going to make you run around the cape taking reference photos for me ^^ I'm sure google has a few pictures I can use for scale and so on.

I must say I really like the look of your shuttle landing facility. I saw it and thought "I need to make something like this!" I was thinking about making different launchpads along the kerbal coastline by the KSC, as well as the lightning rods for the pads, Dragon V2 landing pad and such to add a little "flair" to the kerbal space center.

that would be awesome!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

the shuttle is to easy to control, so easy that i crash. And it creates alot of drag which makes it really hard to land

next generation lightning rod :wink::wink:

ca8822a0c1.png

Edited by Tristonwilson12