Survival

Nathaniel411

I would also go out and find some stuff that could help us.Currently I found a battery pack and a tentacle of some sort...

Where did you find that tentacle? Please don't tell me it is near either a med lab or life support system.

A tentacle is a good sign! (Unless it's purple...)

That means, there is something edible around. (Granted, it could be us...)

There is probably some japanese schoolgirl doll around here, or I make one. (No, not me in a bad costume...)

I set this out as bait and hope to catch... something.

While we wait, hey, Edusa, do you have MarioKart? Race you for half a coconut. :-)

I've managed to find a laptop somewhere on the base, installed a few games, Lua, and JDK with Eclipse onto it, using a flash drive I always bring with myself, and sit in the part of the base that's close to the reactor, but not in it's radiation range. Just in case it gets unstable and I need to quickly eject it. In the meantime I start to mess around with the laptop.

Huge tentacled monsters are known for their ability to fit into the tiniest of spaces... no internal skeleton. I think, Nathaniel is trying to lure us into a false sense of safety. I pin a fine wire mesh over the air vents. Starting with my room, finish when running out of mesh. Start hunting the library for cookbooks - "How to cook squid".

Hmm.. Monsters.

I start a list in the mess hall.

All names of us are listed, each day is marked. When some of us get eaten, we will find out that way... I practice faking Edusaccon's handwriting :-P

I lay down the controller for a sec. Just ran afoul of turtle shell anyway. *shakes-fist-at-MarioKart-game*

We have a tentacle.

It's dead. So it can't escape.

Test one: It's skin is impenetrable to blunt weapons. A very sharp knife cuts, slowly.

Test one B): Does anyone have a gun for testing purposes?

Test two: It does fortunately not bleed acid or pulpy orange juice.

Test three: It does conduct electricity, though mostly on the outside, but reasonably well.

Test four: It does not spontanously combust if exposed to sunlight.

Test five: I does not burn (unlike some of our kitchen equipment)

Test five B): Our smoke detectors work as designed.

Tests may continue after cleanup... and after I somehow manage to stop the fire alarm...

We need to know which weapons work!

PS: Addendum to Test one B): . o O (Edusaccon => food that shoots back => not food)

Edited by heng
new info

Sooo, with the stuff we have been discovering, I suspect we are in an old military base. (possibly) Biological weapons and conventional weapons. It is a miracle that we are not dead yet. Now to the mysteries of what happen to the people that were here.

Self Destruct Button?

The one in the bathroom was already pressed by... you!

The others are already disabled.

I help Nathaniel looking for weapons. Preferrably something sharp and pointy, will not run out of ammo or jam inconveniently.

Who of us has any bio background? Please check the lab. We need to know what we are dealing with.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.