i hope KSP looks like this one day

Coupon

If they had concerns about fuel, they could always put in an unlimited fuel option like Orbiter does.

Also, the time warp max should be higher, I know because I\'ve waited forever to orbit around kerbol.

If interstellar was at the speed of light, they would have to account for how it takes more energy to speed up as you approach light speed

I really want to try to rendezvous with that comet. Now THERE\'s a challenge

If a comet doesn\'t get put into the Kerbol System I will cry. I wouldn\'t expect it too soon, though. Can imagine that\'s gonna be a whole new tier on texture design.

If they had concerns about fuel, they could always put in an unlimited fuel option like Orbiter does.

Where\'s the fun in that?

If a comet doesn\'t get put into the Kerbol System I will cry. I wouldn\'t expect it too soon, though. Can imagine that\'s gonna be a whole new tier on texture design.Where\'s the fun in that?

I edited the config file in my KSP for unlimited fuel, because I don\'t want to bother with it. But they could just make something up, like an antimatter rocket.

If a comet doesn\'t get put into the Kerbol System I will cry. I wouldn\'t expect it too soon, though. Can imagine that\'s gonna be a whole new tier on texture design.

It\'s going to be SO fun. We need an oort cloud, full of randomly generated, eccentric long-period comets that have periapses in the inner solar system.

It\'s going to be SO fun. We need an oort cloud, full of randomly generated, eccentric long-period comets that have periapses in the inner solar system.

Having many comets like that would slow down the game a lot. What I would like is just a few asteroids you could land on.

I\'ve got to say just sketching for an hour is probably the best way to visualize a game like KSP, it just clears your mind and you can get ideas down really quickly and store them for later.

I wouldn\'t be surprised if someone at Squad did it all the time just so they can see ideas for future use.

Just wanted to say this.

You know how in open ended games like Spore and Minecraft, they have a lot of stuff that takes a long time to discover it all? The spore game has around 42000 stars and almost 100000 planets. That\'s why it is so popular. So in the end, that\'s what KSP should be like. Many planets and star systems that are generated on the spot, and each one is unique.

If you want to see what I mean, search 'spore space stage gameplay' on youtube.

I\'d really like all those celestial bodies to have physics too... Imagine being able to spend weeks getting enough boosters on the moon to mess with it\'s orbit, or being able to push asteroids around.

I\'m going to be so mad if they don\'t consider interstellar because of fuel concerns. Two words: ANTIMATTER ROCKET

How do you think the satellites got to other planets in the solar system?

I\'m going to be so mad if they don\'t consider interstellar because of fuel concerns. Two words: ANTIMATTER ROCKET

How do you think the satellites got to other planets in the solar system?

Not with antimatter. :P The problem isn\'t fuel, it\'s constant updates. Every major update you have reset your saves, so interstellar missions are impractical from a game play point of view, until they add super time warp. Unless, you want the game to not be updated any more. Do you want that? :(

::) We also have problem with stellar navigation, exclude time, food and oxygen problem. And the same we need to consider influence of other stars or nebula.

And one little request, add an unmanned type of crew. Very pity this cute green guinea pig(an experemental rabbit).

::) We also have problem with stellar navigation, exclude time, food and oxygen problem. And the same we need to consider influence of other stars or nebula.

And one little request, add an unmanned type of crew. Very pity this cute green guinea pig(an experemental rabbit).

As far as I know, Kerbs got food covered, they\'re plants, they can photosynthesize. If they can\'t get enough we\'ll just strap a large chink of Minmus on to the Command Pod, it\'s made of mint icecream, right?

We need an oort cloud, full of randomly generated, eccentric long-period comets that have periapses in the inner solar system.

I like it, imagine: you\'re in the VAB building the latest heavy booster, suddenly an urgent message from the Tracking Station flashes on screen:

Torino scale level 10 impact warning

Object size - approximately 10km

Probability of collision - certain

Projected damage - total

Extimated time to impact - 18 days

What do you do?

I like it, imagine: you\'re in the VAB building the latest heavy booster, suddenly an urgent message from the Tracking Station flashes on screen:

Torino scale level 10 impact warning

Object size - approximately 10km

Probability of collision - certain

Projected damage - total

Extimated time to impact - 18 days

What do you do?

Launch an umbrella into orbit.

No offense, but I personally hope KSP will look better than those drawings ;)

Art was never my thing. Just look at some of my paintings in elementary school.

But have you ever seen the spore game? They had to make a lot of realism holes (faster than light travel and all that) but it was still very popular. Other than that it looks very similar to KSP. Unless they are focused on realism.

124wsk8.jpg

My vision on the inner part of the Kerbal System:

1: Sehera - Orbits Kerbol (Sun) at 9,5 - 10 million km distance. Rotates very slowly, once per 34 hours. Diameter 1100 km. Gravity is 80% of that of Kerbin, Atmosphere 45%. It is a desert planet. Temperatures roughly range between 0°C during nights and 110°C during daylight. Huge dust-storms occur due to large temperature gradient.

Drock - Moon of Sehera, orbits the planet with distances between 5000 and 25000 km. Diameter 70 km and tidally locked to Sehera. Gravity 5% of that of Kerbin, no atmosphere.

2: Kerbin - Orbits Kerbol at around 13,5 million km. Fast rotation, once every 6 hours. Diameter 1200 km. Oceans cover large parts of the planet. Temperatures range between -10°C at the snow- and ice capped poles during nights and 20°C around the equator during daylight. In general, temperature variation is limited due to fast rotation.

Mun - Moon of Kerbin, orbits Kerbin at around 11400 km. The Mun is a large moon with a diameter of 400 km, it is tidally locked to Kerbin. Gravity is roughly 25% of that of Kerbin, no atmosphere.

Minmus - Moon of Kerbin, in orbit at around 46400 km. Diameter around 120 km. Some areas are 100% flat, however, mountains dominate Minmus. Gravity is 8% of that of Kerbin, no atmosphere.

3: Gorda - Orbits Kerbol with distances between 15,5 and 19 million km. Rotates once every 17 hours, diameter 600 km. Gravity is 50% of that of Kerbin, atmosphere 15%. The northpole seems to be snowcapped. Temperature range roughly between -40°C and 0°C.

1: Sehera - Orbits Kerbol (Sun) at 9,5 - 10 million km distance. Rotates very slowly, once per 34 hours. Diameter 1100 km. Gravity is 80% of that of Kerbin, Atmosphere 45%. It is a desert planet. Temperatures roughly range between 0°C during nights and 110°C during daylight. Huge dust-storms occur due to large temperature gradient.

Would Sehera look something like this?

3Fyv9.png

(I could do better next time)