Welcome! Wait, hold on. I meant hello.

VektorWorlds

Well, I'm not new to KSP, not the forums, so you don't have to give me all of the newbie info for the new aero :sticktongue:.

I've landed on the Mun and Duna with a kerbal (but to admit the duna one was in 0.90 and I used mechjeb). I also know how to dock, and... Well, that's it. I'm working on building new rockets to let me actually restake (is that a word?) a claim beyond kerbin.

My favorite KSP youtubers are Scott Manley, Danny, and Bob Fitch, as well as Macollo and Chris P. Bacon for my RSS fix (as if Bob Fitch wasn't enough, haha). I can't figure out how to make a profile image, though :huh:.

Welcome to the forums! Congrats on making it that far without posting here I know I couldn't. Profile pics? Go to settings in the top right next to log out. Then to the left you'll see edit profile picture.

That being said. Can you see my profile pic? Lol all these years and I don't even know if it's visible. I can't see it when I make posts for some reason. Only in my profile page does it become visible.

As for YouTubers I too really enjoy Bob Fitch. Hes the only one I watch regularly. And I absolutely cannot wait for new Alexandria episodes. The attention to detail the man puts in makes me envious. Might checkout Chris P Bacon if he plays on RSS too.

Edited by Motokid600

The picture that shows up next to your name in posts is your Avatar.

The profile picture is only seen when your profile is viewed.

That can be edited after you have three posts under your belt.

Happy landings!

The picture that shows up next to your name in posts is your Avatar.

The profile picture is only seen when your profile is viewed.

That can be edited after you have three posts under your belt.

Happy landings!

Thanks! :-)

Welcome to the forums! Congrats on making it that far without posting here I know I couldn't. Profile pics? Go to settings in the top right next to log out. Then to the left you'll see edit profile picture.

That being said. Can you see my profile pic? Lol all these years and I don't even know if it's visible. I can't see it when I make posts for some reason. Only in my profile page does it become visible.

As for YouTubers I too really enjoy Bob Fitch. Hes the only one I watch regularly. And I absolutely cannot wait for new Alexandria episodes. The attention to detail the man puts in makes me envious. Might checkout Chris P Bacon if he plays on RSS too.

I can't see it, ah well. I did use reddit and I lurked on this forum, but I believe mainly I just watched scott manley's tutorials; Also, sorry for double post.

Go to settings in the top right next to log out. Then to the left you'll see edit profile picture...

I can't figure out how to make a profile image, though :huh:.

Profile Pictures and Avatars are two separate things. Motokid's directions work perfectly for profile pictures. But you gave directions for profile pictures which is why you don't see it when posting. To see the image when posting, you need to edit the Avatar.

So, the directions are pretty much the same. In the top right click "Settings". On the left is "Edit Profile Picture" and "Edit Avatar" (the options are right next to each other). The Profile picture only appears on your profile, and the Avatar only appears next to your posts.

Also, welcome from your lurker status! :D

Cheers,

~Claw