VAB/SPH bug makes the game unplayable.

I asked this on the KSP chatroom and they told me to post here, so heres my problem.

The VAB and SPH is completely broken, when I enter it there are no parts, nothing in the part box except a box at the bottom with a bunch of overlapped sentences in it, and the flag box shows a pixelated kerbal, nothing I press in there works and all I can do is exit the VAB/SPH, It started yesterday when a bunch of crashes were happening and I got a kraken attack, after one of the crashes I booted up t he game again and this happened, I had loads of mods then but I've uninstalled them all now and it's still happening.

No logs because pastebin says I've exceeded the max file size of 512kb, but they all either say mono.dll caused an access violation in module mono.dll or the same with ksp.exe instead of mono.dll.

Somebody please help me because I cannot play the game because of this.

Edited by Sharkman Briton

I don't know why this says solved, try reinstalling the game. I think a mod may have heavily corrupted something, and I'm dearly sorry if you had a huge Eeloo station or something. I know you uninstalled all your mods, but I think an out of date or malicious mod may have affected the other files in GameData. If not it may just be something random. Either way reinstalling the game should fix it, and I sadly don't think you can get your ships back very easily. Tons of mods can cause problems, I usually stick to 10 or less. I understand that's impossible when you're doing an Outer Planets Mod install with Near Future and a few other part packs, or trying to play RSS.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.