Starlion Industries - KSPI & IFS Compatibility Patches for Fueltanks, Spaceplanes, & more [CKAN]

ABZB

What would you like to see next?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see next?

• Add Mk2 and Mk3 Alcubierre drives as well as other miscellaneous KSPI parts (will take quite some time, need to learn modeling first)
    • Fix unbalanced parts, etc. (please comment what & why)
    • Integrate other part-packs with KSPI (please suggest which one(s))
    • Other

On 12/5/2015, 6:28:46, ss8913 said:

ABZB - I'm having trouble lately in my science career getting any of your Mk2 KSPI engines to actually attach properly to a craft in VAB/SPH.  the other parts are fine, it's just the engines.  anyone else seen this?  Reproduce by placing a mk2 cockpit and then try to add any of the mk2 KSPI engines.  it won't attach right and then it'll act like the unattached engine is part of the craft - can't be individually selected, either, and you have to click 'new' or leave the VAB/SPH to reset it.  I know I used these before, even in 1.0.5, so I'm not sure when/what broke it, but... only the engines.

Using 8.7.1 from CKAN; even though CKAN seems to think it's only for 1.0.4, which is weird, not sure why CKAN is even showing it to me.

Found problem:

the base engines cfgs were updated with new modules in ways that conflicted with my MM patches. The next version, with fixes, will be uploaded shortly.

I'll take a look. Sorry it so long to get back to you, I did not realize that the forum upgrade removed all my subscriptions.

EDIT:

Affected engines are the MK2 Vista, Thermal Turbojet (but not the one with a built-in reactor), and the Magnetic nozzle. I am dumping the MM files to examine them.

Edited by ABZB

great, thanks :)  look forward to the next update.  You know.. what else might be amazing... folding alcubierre drives in mk2 and mk3 form factors.  Right now that's a bit hard to fit, and even harder to make it look good even when it works.

54 minutes ago, ss8913 said:

great, thanks :)  look forward to the next update.  You know.. what else might be amazing... folding alcubierre drives in mk2 and mk3 form factors.  Right now that's a bit hard to fit, and even harder to make it look good even when it works.

I agree. I need to teach myself modelling first, so that's a relatively long way off.

so it's .. almost all there.  The engines are fixed except for the R4-D Rontgen thermal turbojet, still having the same problem attaching.  Plus potentially engines that I have not yet unlocked.  The lightbulb direct-cycle one definitely works now, however.  But the Rontgen is unfortunately the one I want to use.. :P

8 hours ago, ss8913 said:

so it's .. almost all there.  The engines are fixed except for the R4-D Rontgen thermal turbojet, still having the same problem attaching.  Plus potentially engines that I have not yet unlocked.  The lightbulb direct-cycle one definitely works now, however.  But the Rontgen is unfortunately the one I want to use.. :P

OK. Could you post your list of installed mods? I'll replicate your set-up and try to find the problem. It might be happening with a specific config.

OK I found the specific log segment - it looks like it may be conflicting with communityTechTree?

[KSPI] - did not find techid expAircraftEngines

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

MGFix.Start(): v00.03

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at TweakScale.TweakScale.get_PartNode () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TweakScale.TweakScale.get_ModuleNode () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TweakScale.TweakScale.Setup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TweakScale.TweakScale.OnStart (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Part.ModulesOnStart () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Part+oveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Mk2ThermalTurbojet added to ship - part count: 2

SAFix.onPartAttach(): Host = Mk2ThermalTurbojet |  Target = mk2Cockpit.Standard  |  Symmetry Count = 0

SAFix.onPartAttach(): 1x symmetry in SPH detected. Mirror symmetry set.

SAFix.onPartAttach(): Host = Mk2ThermalTurbojet |  Target = mk2Cockpit.Standard  |  Symmetry Count = 0

at TweakScale.TweakScale.get_PartNode () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TweakScale.TweakScale.get_ModuleNode () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TweakScale.TweakScale.Setup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TweakScale.TweakScale.GetModuleCost (Single defaultCost) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Part.GetModuleCosts (Single defaultCost) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ShipConstruct.SaveShip () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ShipConstruction.CreateBackup (.ShipConstruct ship) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at EditorLogic.SetBackup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at EditorLogic.<SetupFSM>m__CE () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at KerbalFSM.RunEvent (.KFSMEvent evt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at KerbalFSM.updateFSM (KFSMUpdateMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at KerbalFSM.UpdateFSM () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at EditorLogic.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I think I have a conflict between the KSPI fuel switcher patch and the various Necrobones mods.

Main Symptom: In the VAB, I get two pairs of fuel-tank switches, one pair toggling though the four options that you give, and one pair through the options that Necrobones provides. Your mod gives options for monopropellant and xenon gas. If I try to use them, it looks OK in the VAB, but once on the pad, the tank settings chosen in the Necrobones set appear at the same time. So suddenly there is a tank with twice the expected mass.

Looking at both a .craft file and the module manager cache file, the tank has two InterstellarFuelSwitch module entries, one from each set. When I checked in FuelTanksPlus those changes seem to be applied after yours.

If I'm reading it right. this chunk of code adds a complete module. It's typical of what Necrobones does

@PART[TPtank3mL15000]:FOR[FuelTanksPlus]:NEEDS[!InterstellarFuelSwitch|InterstellarFuelSwitch&!CryoEngines]
{
	MODULE
	{
		name:NEEDS[!InterstellarFuelSwitch|CryoEngines] = FSfuelSwitch
		name:NEEDS[InterstellarFuelSwitch&!CryoEngines] = InterstellarFuelSwitch
		resourceGui:NEEDS[InterstellarFuelSwitch] = LiquidFuel+Oxidizer;LiquidFuel;Oxidizer
		resourceNames = LiquidFuel,Oxidizer;LiquidFuel;Oxidizer
		resourceAmounts = 12960,15840;25920;31680
		basePartMass = 18
	}
}

I'm rather baffled by your code, but it seems to be modifying an existing module, and since it runs first... That does suggest an obvious fix, and I shall see what happens.

No, setting your code not to run FIRST just made it not appear at all, useful but pointless as a fix.

Edited by Wolf Baginski
Reporting result of obvious fix

ahhh I see what is happening - Necrobones patch is not checking to see if the part it is modifying already has an IFS module.

My code is set up the way it is because it has several different configurations, depending on exactly what mods are installed. the FIRSTS and stuff are in place to minimize file size and runtime of the MM patches, as well as to make the various modifications modular, for easy updating on my end and customization on the user end.

Just now, ss8913 said:

any update on the attachment issues that I'm still having with some of the engines?  Posted the log segment a couple of messages up ^^^ :)

working on it... it looks like tweakscale is getting added to the engine *somewhere* - the mk2 shouldn't have it, but that also shouldn't make any of its modules go crazy...

This is fantastic and saves me so much headache.

Is there an easy way to extend it to fuel tanks in other mods (for instance, I have a Mk4 mod I'm looking to play with), or did you just hand-code and -calculate it for each fuel tank?

1 hour ago, nezumi said:

This is fantastic and saves me so much headache.

Is there an easy way to extend it to fuel tanks in other mods (for instance, I have a Mk4 mod I'm looking to play with), or did you just hand-code and -calculate it for each fuel tank?

Automatically modifies via formula - the parts it touches depends on what other mods you have installed:

• If you have at least one of Realfuels, Community Resource Pack, or WarpPlugin (KSPI) installed, the tanks this adds will have an expanded resource list, covering many resources. Otherwise, the tanks will have only pure LF, pure Oxidizer, LFO, Mono, & XenonGas options.
  • If you have RealFuels installed, the tanks' resource amounts will be scaled appropriately, also Kerosene will replace the pure Liquidfuel option.
  • If you have Realfuels or Modular Fueltanks installed, my tanks will be added to exactly the fueltanks that have ONLY LiquidFuel. A few parts from the MK2-extended also get my fueltanks. The LFO (including the stock mk2 rocket-fuel tanks) are left alone, that way for every part-model you have both the MFT/RF option and the IFS option.
  • If you have neither RF nor MFT, it will be added to every fueltank.

TL;DR - it will modify them automatically, exactly how depends on what else you have installed.

Keep in mind that sometimes, the mod-maker has MM patches included for IFS or MFT, and they do not always have checks in them to prevent double-moduling. If that is the case, let me know, I will contact that mod-maker to fix the conflict.

Mark IV Spaceplane System, https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/380/Mark%20IV%20Spaceplane%20System

I see it added the Interstellar portion, but only added the three vanilla fuels. Since there's only one piece for each size, I believe the inherent mod functionality does the same.

Is there an easy fix I can make for this on my own?

8 hours ago, nezumi said:

Mark IV Spaceplane System, https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/380/Mark%20IV%20Spaceplane%20System

I see it added the Interstellar portion, but only added the three vanilla fuels. Since there's only one piece for each size, I believe the inherent mod functionality does the same.

I'm kind of surprised that you'd need to.  I've added other part packs that include fuel tanks, such as B9 procedural wings, and ABZB's mod enables the fuel switch in those correctly.

hey does this mod replace the current mk2 expansion parts with interstellar variants, or new parts but with the same model? also, is it possible to have a config that makes the rontgen be a atmospheric thruster plus interstellar reactor, using the modules from the interstellar mod?

On 12/18/2015 at 10:47 AM, nezumi said:

I just looked through his configs - he has IFS as built-in fueltank within the part .cfg

as such, there is no resource node for my mod to latch on to - the IFS you see there is the MKIV default one.

If there is a way to configure MM to pull specific data off of a list, I can make a special patch for that stuff (by pulling off the first resource amount from the list, and proceeding as usual). will look into it.

You can manually set it up by deleting the IFS nodes in his configs and inserting resource node for LF w/ proper amount...

23 hours ago, 123nick said:

hey does this mod replace the current mk2 expansion parts with interstellar variants, or new parts but with the same model? also, is it possible to have a config that makes the rontgen be a atmospheric thruster plus interstellar reactor, using the modules from the interstellar mod?

- it modifies [some of ] the existing parts to have the fuel switch thing for KSPI (exactly what it does depends on your exact set-up)

- it adds some parts (mainly the reactors & generators)

- it modifies a number of the engines to be various KSPI engines.

-- one of those is indeed the atmospheric engine w/ built-in nuclear reactor.

8 hours ago, 123nick said:

how will this work with MFT, modular fuel tanks? becuase this adds IFS to all tanks, although i think MFT will just override whatever  fuel is already stored in it, i just want to make sure. will MFT take priority?

In the case that RF of MFT is installed, IFS is added to exactly the parts with only LiquidFuel. For example, for the Mk2 parts, the Rocket Fuel Tanks are left untouched (and get MFT) and the LF-only versions of each model get IFS.

On another note, if there are any parts that get only IFS or MFT, (ie they don't have two different part versions like the Mk2 fuel tanks), and you would like to have both, let me know and I will add a specific +part for it.

8 hours ago, ABZB said:

In the case that RF of MFT is installed, IFS is added to exactly the parts with only LiquidFuel. For example, for the Mk2 parts, the Rocket Fuel Tanks are left untouched (and get MFT) and the LF-only versions of each model get IFS.

On another note, if there are any parts that get only IFS or MFT, (ie they don't have two different part versions like the Mk2 fuel tanks), and you would like to have both, let me know and I will add a specific +part for it.

ok, thanks :)

ABZB - I downloaded the update... saw the release notes and was excited.. but the mk2 'rontgen' still won't attach.  EDIT - the update actually made it worse - the Mk2 plasma thruster used to attach, and now it fails with the same problem :(

Log output:

at TweakScale.TweakScale.get_PartNode () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ^M
  at TweakScale.TweakScale.get_ModuleNode () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ^M
  at TweakScale.TweakScale.Setup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ^M
  at TweakScale.TweakScale.OnStart (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ^M
  at Part.ModulesOnStart () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ^M
  at Part+^[^G.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

[ModuleSrfFX]: No IThrustProvider module found at index 1!

Mk2ThermalTurbojet added to ship - part count: 7

SAFix.onPartAttach(): Host = Mk2ThermalTurbojet |  Target = M2X.Reactor.Antimatter  |  Symmetry Count = 0

SAFix.onPartAttach(): Host = Mk2ThermalTurbojet |  Target = M2X.Reactor.Antimatter  |  Symmetry Count = 0

[KSPI] - ThermalNozzleController - BreadthFirstSearchForThermalSource- Found thermal source with distance 0

at TweakScale.TweakScale.get_PartNode () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ^M
  at TweakScale.TweakScale.get_ModuleNode () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ^M
  at TweakScale.TweakScale.Setup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ^M
  at TweakScale.TweakScale.GetModuleCost (Single defaultCost) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ^M
  at Part.GetModuleCosts (Single defaultCost) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ^M
  at ShipConstruct.SaveShip () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ^M
  at ShipConstruction.CreateBackup (.ShipConstruct ship) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ^M
  at EditorLogic.SetBackup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ^M
  at EditorLogic.<SetupFSM>m__CE () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ^M
  at KerbalFSM.RunEvent (.KFSMEvent evt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ^M
  at KerbalFSM.updateFSM (KFSMUpdateMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ^M
  at KerbalFSM.UpdateFSM () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ^M
  at EditorLogic.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Ignore the ^M at the end, that's an artifact of looking at the logs with cygwin/bash instead of notepad.

Edited by ss8913
added info about plasma thruster

hmmmm... could you post or PM me your list of installed mods? (it should show up somewhere towards the beginning of the MM stuff in the ksp.log)

I'll replicate your build, I think.

Also - is the magnetic nozzle working, though? 

Here's the mod list;  I'll go check the magnetic nozzle.  I tried the DT-Vista "Boldly", the Rontgen thermal turbojet, and the Buster plasma thruster, and all 3 were broken.  Will try the magnetic in a sec.

[LOG 05:23:19.616] [ModuleManager] compiling list of loaded mods...
Mod DLLs found:
    Assembly-CSharp v1.0.0.0                         SHA256 eb5b74097af27ee46027e4f831df119ff21995f9087a83e7df43112db8db566f
    ModuleManager.2.6.13 v2.6.13.0                   SHA256 0ffcc74c0e0cb1d2b66d7fc521fa98376559c46b516544c41e5f6e671db55c39
    FilterExtensions v1.0.0.0                        SHA256 59998d4485af304ef33064e0d1a45700dfbec5fe0e803c6f30e55130f9fd7ab0
    aaa_Toolbar v1.0.0.0 / v1.7.10.0                 SHA256 4061829658b34b5de161a3f2016894e577e09b991f7356bd9e2ab1ed48fec378
    DynamicTanks v1.0.0.0                            SHA256 9724885f2b386f9dc2f2e4d42dc88bbb3bdbf25e6a64cc0e9991d62d0e70a063
    USITools v1.0.0.0                                SHA256 54024c3fed5f15841c03b4465c1cd7670ebe6a4559b79a864f26f7c0649033e2
    ActiveTextureManagement v1.0.0.0                 SHA256 91f726c3d1db5beda9a65a02852961e3ba8c8fd4362cc5aed35ac073574018c2
    LibSquishPort v1.0.0.0                           SHA256 25d13923eba685bece70039c0415160cdcc60d655bba7cba2039acbd47a38aeb
    NvidiaTextureTools v1.0.0.0                      SHA256 2a241b82200fe822a4be560ae5c3617b0e8f4c73cbee0b4bfd093b830af1c392
    ASETPropsIdentifier v1.3.0.0                     SHA256 9bab4a47f01bb1ae160fc621818b9ac1a61b4890cdd7a1038bb5ab4beaefd0b4
    AviationLights v0.0.0.0                          SHA256 f6cd228496d2908ac73199da33c9ef70d482da1d455607c06c6078bf5a8d7d9c
    B9AnimationModules v1.0.0.0 / v1.0.0             SHA256 e9a8f83abf0e32ee09d5506005fb230c768036d58c491f3139b453f160bf1764
    B9_Aerospace_WingStuff v1.0.0.0                  SHA256 905c480b096bc4606c7c4458e0a4758d0349241c1e058c689508fef9c7a86c57
    MiniAVC v1.0.3.0                                 SHA256 3a74237363b4c9739208c0420ecc04ead93f10bed39e82acad822317ffe04cc3
    PartSubtypeSwitcher v1.0.0.0                     SHA256 b668ad7755babc4f87ad55eba0c41a971f94c0ff234a4dc90dd97384a6cdb30c
    CritterCrawler v0.0.0.0                          SHA256 71fe6b062d4d88818096aba47bf4655ca70bfec3c0c1124bc6bd362c2d4f7126
    BDAnimationModules v0.0.0.0                      SHA256 48bbb9dde41135c3eb2ce4a6a29b55d20fe99e3226e265acca8a12c1da1386f0
    BDMk22Plugin v0.0.0.0                            SHA256 e37cb560ea3ce094ab94bd8262d270a58c7f26a32f070bbc94211c1b0b128ff1
    BetterCrewAssignment v0.0.0.0                    SHA256 f4ebbc5dc310e2ace896b304c1000ecc293af8b58397e31beb4096a50629434f
    Chatterer v0.9.7.86                              SHA256 77d3dd450111c248ecb47deb9c805f5b31f0f42354ecf8b4a7fb000f1575e4f3
    MiniAVC v1.0.2.4                                 SHA256 8d77f00c9e908ef20a57736366565318340caaf3e157e7ea793bc2b308c07667
    RemoteTech v1.6.0.0 / v1.6.9                     SHA256 9dddf636a222b354f38aa48d40cd2283b016468f15dae8f924b67b92c28526ff
    ContractConfigurator v1.0.0.0 / v1.9.1           SHA256 9698df959117213f0c26a574f4036303931b8f3422ae82932140678216d51b12
    CC_RemoteTech v1.0.0.0 / v1.9.1                  SHA256 15de37e8ee036a6632ca38a41dc34e215bb6aac1211d38e91907b3b4fc6ff8dc
    MiniAVC v1.0.3.0                                 SHA256 3a74237363b4c9739208c0420ecc04ead93f10bed39e82acad822317ffe04cc3
    CrossFeedEnabler v0.3.5609.39332 / v0.3.3.0      SHA256 2a383ac2297140fd64a11010c6102960109a916d8f2721b1f9af315bda67586c
    TWR1 v1.0.0.0                                    SHA256 584fa7c83dd33aa6ba0b53a1a41055dae89c3bd4e2fff089d5672692491bcd54
    DistantObject v1.6.4.13842                       SHA256 56a3366f7876c024b92ebdae020f60e673e4e0655a0faf5507f530cea8dbe016
    Atmosphere v1.0.0.0                              SHA256 07a055d563f3b107de0674a1f0dcab7ab4790a996d27a72860565e4b3e331d7e
    CelestialShadows v1.0.0.0                        SHA256 4a69d9f192dab65a1d821c5e4a853747e989c13d86c9e7289a6dfbc27d2f34e2
    CityLights v1.0.0.0                              SHA256 ae51ea82844b1d3a0497e95145690352e1708b84d8fbbfbef46997b94badb693
    EVEManager v1.0.0.0                              SHA256 6ee67387e6eb1ab9b47796c85977238841dd37a96d335afdf79c9972ca347256
    PQSManager v1.0.0.0                              SHA256 2f97c02d2325e0a5c70341da919f1cb3059a600526f2189002fa025c5060e02d
    ShaderLoader v1.0.0.0                            SHA256 642aedec8dd89ddab0278bcf90ae3d77583a7b8be3cd17d68deeebe6efccbbfa
    Terrain v1.0.0.0                                 SHA256 ca08ed87dc890a29a8b83251b9c1439ddb40684cee5297b6155b93a6102eb292
    Utils v1.0.0.0                                   SHA256 f7c9ae55f93fbff84d618b7d02d252739df2e42c41d883d0f811907aa57fa170
    KSPAPIExtensions v1.7.5.0                        SHA256 fa30e2f26d2172aaac15c84e754b64f4c877cfa5a866c3b96a13cb0d1966aeb7
    Launchpad v5.2.94.0                              SHA256 1538ac121f53f23fc251fb4b7ccac05eb533226072548fbe754ca4383ad00512
    ModularFlightIntegrator v1.0.0.0 / v1.1.2.0      SHA256 2ebd4574f9570674c1990f453d5db19368d9b69968922baec5b66c983b5a6011
    FerramAerospaceResearch v0.15.5.3                SHA256 44b1a3e4e4ae78dcad047bb29027dd9c11ebd359fdaa5f2443ae74b3e8477a8e
    ferramGraph v1.3.0.0                             SHA256 4c422fa26a86b2cd5868d34caeb0d7405850521ee4ecd2ea8b808537a1a05db2
    Scale_Redist v1.0.0.0                            SHA256 dab723459654573f4eb11ba5672856d616a683ab30d22547ee0f6edc91b507a8
    Firespitter v7.1.5790.33347                      SHA256 decd6ab4295cf631c14baceffbbc5a6cdc62211c8fd91dbdbf54b769f3b355df
    GCMonitor v1.2.8.0                               SHA256 6843175450127697e58cf11dcaad9a4cd7e75529b00e6981b97387a36d7dccae
    InterstellarFuelSwitch v1.18.0.0                 SHA256 2a97d231002805ac0f1aa8dfcb6e849da73869b3094445f7380c4a534f5e6fe7
    Scale_Redist v1.0.0.0                            SHA256 dab723459654573f4eb11ba5672856d616a683ab30d22547ee0f6edc91b507a8
    JSIPartUtilities v0.0.1.0 / v0.0.3.103           SHA256 eb888650e7b3db9c98c8c93f668dbe4d509418ef8577682a347ac70ca727554e
    RasterPropMonitor v0.17.0.0 / v0.24.1            SHA256 ebe902223bcfe8e46279dccf4b25f3e0b5a2179d04e46b16ed9315b12bd4c340
    KAS v0.5.5.0 / v0.5.5                            SHA256 01496fac88cb325b7e327c8d265d8ff26c4da002a5bf32872440ac5f8a236c7c
    KerbalJointReinforcement v3.1.4.0                SHA256 9f8b4b1bead2dbfa47fe59d1a0a44c84621cb1d559b91dc4b3cadbacc8603e75
    KerbalStats v2.0.0.0                             SHA256 2785b657f9de7cd153094710f8ddb88a2eaedef0666e019e965f03dcd96fb1f2
    KerbalWind v0.0.0.0                              SHA256 fb7e40b94d80e5f31ec275750de48c81d4e62263e9dd1f641a1cc5f29b5dec68
    KIS v1.2.3.0 / v1.2.3                            SHA256 b9ccdb4180dcdb26d88b5c555e4df1a2f05d968c59b93ff470609886d9103ee2
    km_Gimbal v3.0.5.0 / v3.0.6.0                    SHA256 933457db2485a3996b2274defc0e3994865a122665e43e06a229c7cc18591774
    Kopernicus.Components v1.0.0.0                   SHA256 da436f507425d1727999700de988b0589b872b69e1ac922f95e3c41840464195
    Kopernicus.OnDemand v1.0.0.0                     SHA256 a7d0507681d21d12d78f35da9aa495b61c949dc174317c87d63e12da002e0cb3
    Kopernicus v1.0.0.0                              SHA256 0cfb91641ff7399960b1864e7b9e5e666653dbd3aec713e7b496c0da2e9981a4
    KramaxAutoPilot v1.0.0.41454 / v1.0.0.0          SHA256 ec8914cb309a630a6421933496e1fa67698a4d88bda68a7ea99162cacbf90200
    KSP-AVC v1.1.5.0                                 SHA256 e7754f6d7c878a18af7dbad5e048b41f8f18abcffaf222cf082c78df3ba8e65e
    InfernalRobotics v0.21.3.0                       SHA256 cf17c88b71c1b21c6f74355cfd9d24e3c6d406975780427732d39e110e9b4cec
    KSPAPIExtensions v1.7.5.0                        SHA256 fa30e2f26d2172aaac15c84e754b64f4c877cfa5a866c3b96a13cb0d1966aeb7
    MechJeb2 v2.5.1.0 / v2.5.4.0                     SHA256 a069951a729f1fc7991995ad0d13bfe2847ea653daf24a5dd2cf3d42e689e580
    MechJebFARExt v1.0.0.0                           SHA256 5be290112173abfd5e9d096da179abe069e12c31ee159cb23cf0d9112ccfaa04
    modularFuelTanks v5.6.1.0                        SHA256 7d1eb358b63915f935f1f820120f28e20f82731f2e4afac5e2712703fc7956ea
    ModuleRCSFX v0.4.5713.33871 / v0.4.2.0           SHA256 56bd508e057b936bbfb1d8c2d9c753be170325833c4d1cc1c9008d15ed2bc764
    NavBallDockingAlignmentIndicator v0.0.0.0        SHA256 87b406c9b34c89aa33218a739ec051f4040086965b6898086766d4c44aa25022
    DockingPortAlignment v1.0.0.0                    SHA256 92c18707bf90e9b79b0b66f54611bcf71c03bfabb38f979c24644f5bd97bfd14
    DPAI_RPM v1.0.0.0                                SHA256 9be9623fd3872f45c2fd2fbdf6544693bf7f94ce802b624b48f5b98d4e9bd03e
    ModuleDockingNodeNamed v1.0.0.0                  SHA256 9efc2d5cf21c37b0041697469e68f92520f877fab1fddccf730b367cc8bea558
    FinalFrontier v1.0.0.0                           SHA256 802d2fce712e86a4a6609f1bcaff286edf96d288ff1b2a25db93c61f8e4c2b29
    PlanetShine v1.0.5810.23111                      SHA256 9be678173daa1b07115d334e98679ebcfc46a9d8ccaa61bdb1f160b726931932
    ProceduralFairings v0.0.0.0                      SHA256 e5e43966af315cd588c1680c026706c2933637eafe09d7a1533dbd09746b4051
    Thermo v1.0.0.0                                  SHA256 5d4751615d3077611b21c2b40f74c3bf94291606f4e7e2be6d4e90d07b530181
    RealChute v1.3.5814.42658 / v1.3.2.6             SHA256 bbcc1d5c7362e87485cf7d14f44b0dc5bfb3c52df113e95e85e113c812ae3879
    Dynamite v1.0.0.0                                SHA256 63b604df6f33fec91123f3ad16befc03420176eaf5a7e64fed75d20c10946d6c
    SCANsat v1.4.0.5 / vv14.5                        SHA256 3d6b53f3ed332aee82f5138a215e4f3297996e27d3c680418ff4644cc9ca636d
    SCANmechjeb v1.4.0.5 / vv14.5                    SHA256 c4c12f3233dfacdb140d13de2bf5470bbfe1f2b8e16e387562aef314149e6b97
    SmokeScreen v2.6.10.0                            SHA256 11c9e51e78facf51f686a87ab80dca6686daf2089f80e774c9f8c40bb52b17be
    KSPSteamCtrlr v0.0.1.26                          SHA256 8876e843f666921615bac364f6ba8d32718a64a78c9a4f7b1308463e13731206
    Steamworks.NET v8.0.0.0 / v8.0.0                 SHA256 b4fa7e94456ecde38d86855364b5b957796ac67c210c44b1782243884247b90e
    StockPlusController v1.0.0.0                     SHA256 be0367a6566f89474e45198928a1207518f31309a5919fa3f87ff6e62bc0560e
    BandwidthFix v1.0.0.0                            SHA256 08dcb6c14643a41b7a253a98acb546589b58e6445f6f5334f9b51ab6f26d63bc
    HighestSpeedFix v1.0.0.0                         SHA256 32761c3d84c5dd9eb3fff2fd5d37b2379927e1779530d27ba3eb61dfed427b4f
    KerbalDebrisFix v1.0.0.0                         SHA256 ea9db9d6b7b556e7ee78092adedb77a3592b7e4b3027f9ce774dd08fbae52b07
    LaunchClampFix v1.0.0.0                          SHA256 a2041898bec56506c2d1c8d6ee803d5d8cd34120657603f0ce89eebe78f0375f
    ModuleAeroSurfaceFix v1.0.0.0                    SHA256 a27627426a2e05e2eb6d323d756783346f21cf99d1ce70c7be7d3f3c886bdade
    ModuleControlSurfaceFix v1.0.0.0                 SHA256 1e317a0e1e664348858421bbec62f39cdff0799bceae6cc27ed48ff5f8904de8
    ModuleGimbalFix v1.0.0.0                         SHA256 fcd39c1ad16c9608e8b6b8918ea3290201f18b054c15f60170b7ef5d5e3a12a8
    ModuleGrappleNodeFix v1.0.0.0                    SHA256 aa25f3ab44fe110fa94851d899484b28915adcfb03d07bcf0d9cda01653ead70
    ModuleParachuteFix v1.0.0.0                      SHA256 97d9eebc5086381479fe6e6ebfa4a6659e8865b9b5722c5195043d069aa5a551
    ModuleProceduralFairingFix v1.0.0.0              SHA256 bedf62233cc029e1ccdbc70fc3ae313375ae25157755905e5346b4223d94953f
    ModuleWheelFix v1.0.0.0                          SHA256 b25da2c08813e81ef9857f1e33394b741fc8efa71af2630dca3f6cd09a4f2e23
    OverheatFix v1.0.0.0                             SHA256 ff56b6aef00a4865fbcfdd021cf989387a53558b4de5f79f66998e610848672a
    PilotRSASFix v1.0.0.0                            SHA256 0d789d88ace121d1e5c79b70a781e1ce15e5545899f382b4c6400638518a59ba
    SymmetryActionFix v1.0.0.0                       SHA256 26d513d5fbbab35a21c8807621c547353e5776b6674ab9c1d2c58c6cacccadd8
    StockBugFixPlusController v1.0.0.0               SHA256 8781a452c0822a6b3e85fb92d8e8ddac0aa13bc1bb84367f18c88937234522a2
    InFlightHighlightOff v1.0.0.0                    SHA256 0f3a6abe4e70034420aa0778cd3b1563a9f80608e2722b50b3465e4a595c1ddb
    ModuleAeroSurfacePlus v1.0.0.0                   SHA256 1c55ec8b134542961b71b2cae06a9bbe6264da39d2a2b14e7441de5b57260b15
    ModuleControlSurfacePlus v1.0.0.0                SHA256 4b6386e21cb65178c435af5ff1ed9a3f36e3996fb0ef36273842d6f4e7ae8207
    ModuleGimbalPlus v1.0.0.0                        SHA256 413c6a4c6779adab0918bc2f13f37ff80e07911f50eef1dbf9a1c051883e5365
    ModuleParachutePlus v1.0.0.0                     SHA256 2f2bcbcad150bda96e558f3b07a9d67f587749ac54b7183d38736cc01e08bedd
    ModuleProceduralFairingFix v1.0.0.0              SHA256 bedf62233cc029e1ccdbc70fc3ae313375ae25157755905e5346b4223d94953f
    ModuleWheelPlus v1.0.0.0                         SHA256 9616fa3fda08d36aa664de247058c3b8f5ace4316521e25a47ef06ebad338f98
    PilotRSASFix v1.0.0.0                            SHA256 0d789d88ace121d1e5c79b70a781e1ce15e5545899f382b4c6400638518a59ba
    SymmetryActionFix v1.0.0.0                       SHA256 26d513d5fbbab35a21c8807621c547353e5776b6674ab9c1d2c58c6cacccadd8
    SurfaceLights v1.0.0.0                           SHA256 6d01136241e0696b478af29b39cf807bdf3c58d374eac1e5f6d0284f346a2891
    MiniAVC v1.0.2.4                                 SHA256 8d77f00c9e908ef20a57736366565318340caaf3e157e7ea793bc2b308c07667
    TacFuelBalancer v2.5.1.0 / v2.5.1.7              SHA256 44d069095f859105248dcd7b2b2a83e8437213c23bb9ab302aaece1dcaba3658
    TextureReplacer v2.4.11.2339                     SHA256 db2607c54766b6f2eb0db74d15ec0a6f2f15560f5b2aafbbf4b232e687418d6c
    ThrottleControlledAvionics v2.3.0.2              SHA256 b017ff4d4ec9303c74cd77425ee4e4509f118f8aa42ed6a73bbd54ef8e3842f7
    TacLifeSupport v0.11.2.0 / v0.11.2.1             SHA256 ba002968d3993dfa91d66854e53edcad8a15be98931fb99557a2c698db971580
    Scale v2.2.5.0                                   SHA256 5f3bda361dc3d042a5eafebc28199539d809f99b84ba2ad6666e40ebfa198fd3
    Scale_Editor v1.0.0.0                            SHA256 d17be391a1afb7f5ae930652924d87c816ca60ec49b4aae2c5899a99c8c5b746
    Karbonite v1.0.0.0                               SHA256 f93b087efff2984c6dbb1b3447371311138b2819eb627479e9eb5bf3a985b2cc
    KolonyTools v1.0.0.0                             SHA256 8655bcbcddb40640c932f65252b24828cbfd576ad3199d5ef9b11f148e119a51
    AirbagTools v1.0.0.0                             SHA256 8fe7fc7790f758fcb61d906370512f8d7d259079144e9a19cf74c926c1e1e40f
    Lifeboat v0.1.2.0                                SHA256 ca0c8a1cafc2c7fe3e8919316923dabf3c3fb79a4b2103731c82ac193a6e64f7
    VirginGeneric v0.3.5620.33459                    SHA256 712606a58bdc80d2187d9a3d54626078d54039b4f3150ac85d58915d9d86db6d
    EVAParachutes v0.0.0.0                           SHA256 d81282e3d6ff2d8417686a28b25c2f657b36ff1b1a38ca67ade96a95195d448d
    FrementGUILib v1.0.0.0                           SHA256 4c4b37fbcc12b210a3c1a44bdef81a1e29ef50d2f4975b015d736f05d6fd61fa
    VanguardTechnologies v0.7.5112.36481 / v0.7.2.0  SHA256 088cfc592192fa56e4c6682ac6a725c627f62a541039f0123f321d10091d5a91
    OpenResourceSystem_KSPIE v1.4.2.0                SHA256 496d86bc66d0d97073fe4dd1a3ff8a6ea38fc84de7a3c426063bd7049299cb16
    Interstellar v1.6.1.0                            SHA256 ce115360721ef5513515a8402953c720e77a4142604232affdebe468e844fdec
Non-DLL mods added (:FOR[xxx]):
  B9_Aerospace
  ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads
  mk2_kspi_generator
  KSPIntegration
  RealFuelsMK2
  ART
  AES
  HERP
  PackRat
  FTT
  MKS
  OKS
  SrvPack
  WarpPlugin
  RealPlume
Mods by directory (sub directories of GameData):
  000_FilterExtensions
  000_FilterExtensionsConfigs
  000_Toolbar
  000_USITools
  AdjustableLandingGear
  ASET
  BahaSP
  BDMk22
  BoulderCo
  CommunityResourcePack
  CommunityTechTree
  ContractPacks
  Diazo
  EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements
  JSI
  KashCorp
  Klockheed_Martian_Gimbal
  MagicSmokeIndustries
  Mk2Expansion
  Mk3HypersonicSystems
  MP_Nazari
  NavyFish
  Nereid
  Ravien
  RocketWorks
  Squad
  StarLionIndustries
  StockBugFixModules
  StockBugFixPlus
  StockVisualEnhancements
  ThunderAerospace
  TweakScale
  UmbraSpaceIndustries
  VirginKalactic
  VNG

Update - magnetic nozzle DOES attach; however when in flight, the drive plume is always visible 100% .. this may be an issue with the SmokeScreen plugin that B9 insists on installing, it screws up KSPIE's drive plumes also (makes them invisible).  But the mk2 mag nozzle does attach correctly.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.