KSP 33% off on STEAM

Ignath

I'm not sure this is very useful information for most people here.

Unless you plan to buy an extra copy for a friend, I guess.

It would be - my friend waits for a good discount for KSP to start playing it. But 26€ is still rather steep.

It would be - my friend waits for a good discount for KSP to start playing it. But 26€ is still rather steep.

It might seem so (especially for people like me who paid like 7 dollaroos) but if he has any interest in space and rocketry then I'd still think it's a good price.

Had I never played KSP and knew exactly what I was getting into, I would pay the 33 dollars instantly.

It might seem so (especially for people like me who paid like 7 dollaroos) but if he has any interest in space and rocketry then I'd still think it's a good price.

Had I never played KSP and knew exactly what I was getting into, I would pay the 33 dollars instantly.

Note not in all countries a dollar is worth the same. With $2-$3/hour being the average salary, and the income:living costs ratio not really measuring up to first world standards, that may be a little hard to afford for some.

http://www.fast2play.com/category/4265/kerbal-space-early-access-steam-key/ I bought KSP here, it's about 2 times cheaper than buying directly from the steam store.

I woulnd't use this website, a quick search on Google provides plenty of stories of people who have gotten invalid keys. Websites such as this one and also G2A often have very dodgy sources for their keys (for example, YouTubers somtimes sell keys they were given for reviews, screwing the developers).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.