SkinToInt Heat conduction stopped working

I have a station in orbit of Minmus, with parts from MKS, Near Future Tech, TAC-LS, Nertea's Station Expansion, and more. My mod list is ginormous. This craft was working just fine for a while, but now the skin temperatures for all parts are rising persistently without any conduction from skin to internal. The parts vary in skin temps, with my highest temperature part (a planetary survey camera) having reached a skin temperature of ~1200 K but an internal temperature of ~190 K. It also continued to have positive radiative flux until I turned SolarLuminosityAtHome almost all the way down to keep it from exploding. I had a FTT Honeybadger freighter docked, and it was showing the same behavior until I undocked it, and then the freighter was fine. The behavior on the station is persistent upon loading, unloading, saving, quitting, etc. The radiative flux is still positive in the shadow of Minmus, which is odd too.

Has anybody seen this before? I've seen plenty of the numerical instability of small parts exploding (most of the time eliminated with conduction factor turned down to 12), but parts receiving flux but not transferring it from skin to internal is very odd. The fact that it isn't happening for other craft suggests to me it has something to do with a particular part, but *all* the parts on this station have the same divergence of temperatures (~200 K internal with ~400-1200 K skin).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.