(1.0.4 Compatible) SSP: Space Shuttle Program (On Hold for Internal Reorganization)

Sampa

Should we split the Shuttle into parts like the CSS?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Should we split the Shuttle into parts like the CSS?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care
    • What's CSS?

Sampa, probably should tell them what jovzin wants to offer and what he isnt willing to share, maybe show that video so people underatand his direction.

Unless there is something I missed?

And maybe mention how dragon is too busy with the buran to work on another project. ..

Pretty much, Jovzin has quit on dragon and the css. He is wanting to help us out, but is, as yet, unwilling t k share his pet project, for reasons i will leave private. Also, a lot of the team does not really trust dragon, and evn if they did, he is a bit more focused on working on Buran.

Pretty much, Jovzin has quit on dragon and the css. He is wanting to help us out, but is, as yet, unwilling t k share his pet project, for reasons i will leave private. Also, a lot of the team does not really trust dragon, and evn if they did, he is a bit more focused on working on Buran.

Dragon is a good cfg editor from what I know... im sure the buran will be fantastic to use in game. Alot of us cant wait for it. Will be a big release

Dragon is a good cfg editor from what I know... im sure the buran will be fantastic to use in game. Alot of us cant wait for it. Will be a big release

Indeed. I have even mentioned on its dev page that i was wanting to show it off in my STS history series in the proper timeline period

How do i go about making the Canadarm actually move, instead of being a non-moving post?

It is an infernal robotics part, if you remembered to install the,infernal robotics file provided in the download, you should be able to move it. Mike, anything else i'm missing?

It is an infernal robotics part, if you remembered to install the,infernal robotics file provided in the download, you should be able to move it. Mike, anything else i'm missing?

Unless its a real old version I made for the mod, it will be infernal robotics missing.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for spamming the page with pictures and stuff :3 but here is the video :) Enjoy!

I will enjoy watching this when I get home

I'm sure this is known, but I can't change the tail texture on the Shuttle to have Columbia's texture. This is probably just me but having Columbia with only the SLITS Pod and regular tail looks weird. And no SLITS and tail texture makes Columbia look like the rest of the Orbiters. One of my favorite things about Columbia was the differences it had from the other Orbiters.

Thanks for mentioning it. Could of been mesh name change when I edited the tail for FAR.

- - - Updated - - -

Will devote the weekend to applying new textures. Make it look pretty

Ok, cool! Think you could also look at the textures for Challenger? I think it could use some more love. I sent you a pic in a past pm.

Yes I want to join your team with my so called a bit scifi shuttle. I am sending the replica model to Dragoon today and have free options to do my own thing I want.

And Mike I wanted your help at that time, I was just under Dragoon and he was the main guy of our team so I my hands were tied. Anyway I am using some parts too from SSU to say the truth. Some are my own I created but radar dish and engines are from SSU.

And do not take that PM too serious.

Have a nice day and all the best.

Once I will be yout team member I am going to show you what I am working on and my ideas for thah scifi shuttle.

Thanks for mentioning it. Could of been mesh name change when I edited the tail for FAR.

- - - Updated - - -

Will devote the weekend to applying new textures. Make it look pretty

New textures you say?

9eeaf04f_HypeTrain.jpeg

:D:D:D:D

I really like how far this has come since I last tested it. (also, sorry for dropping off the face of the planet there lol. Ark: Survival Evolved had me hog tied till a week ago)

Its making it harder for me to decide if I want do Eyes Turned Skyward again or go for the real timeline. >.<

Also if your serious model is going to dragon, you odviously want to stay with him to develop it and not help out this development. I dont want a my little pony shuttle in my pack. Maybe some want it, like I said, make a thread for it yourself and take the credit for it

- - - Updated - - -

I really like how far this has come since I last tested it. (also' date=' sorry for dropping off the face of the planet there lol. Ark: Survival Evolved had me hog tied till a week ago)

Its making it harder for me to decide if I want do Eyes Turned Skyward again or go for the real timeline. >.<[/quote']

The ETS wont be ready for a while so you have time to play with the shuttle program

You think you can just barge in on the team and hold back your work on your lazer light show fantasy shuttle until after your expected membership, with some idea that your work is superior?

We have an application set up that we must all approve, and at this point I dont see a positive to be honest...

Quit the facade and fake politeness already

Show your work, or make your own thread,

Yes I am straight forward and blunt. Its just me.

We do this right and maybe things will work out ok. But im not sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, for each shuttle variant. Higher res

Mike. You took a sedative, this shuttle will bring you to madness .. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Jovzin. Can you explain your idea, I think no one understands, although I would prefer to work with a Dragon, than with anyone else, to me personally, he helped a lot and I learned (and continue to learn) from him a lot.

Mike, isn't that a bit rash? Now I don't know what is between you two, and he didn't fill out an application, like you previously said, but why don't you let him fully explain his intentions? He may end up being valuable.

Jovzin, as has been said, please apply using the provided form on the OP. And please show your model now and not hide it away, which seems kind of selfish.

Thank you both.

Once a conversation has gone, then I'm a little rude, you do not mind ?.

Modeling: Mike-NZ, Kartoffelkuchen

Do you really simulated space shuttle, in what sense?

Here the original author: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/3321-Component-Space-Shuttle-(CSS)-v0-2-1

Next ÿþÑÂûõôþòðтõûь:http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/8428-Component-Space-Shuttle-V-5-0-1-(July-14-2013)

Then another version: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/71360-Component-Space-Shuttle-dev-thread-IMG-heavy%21

in the end, I also contributed to its modeling, glass cab, radiators, system-oriented cockpit, texture changes (although you for some reason changed bottom), ET cover, despite the fact that you have divided them I do, Even these tubes in the fuselage, and that you have modeled? Add an antenna and the light? And someone told me he does not like when it is not specified in the contribution of human development, can this stuff but it's my stuff ... I do not speak for the other items, I speak for the shuttle.

plese refer

just like to point out something here, I have received a PM regarding the model used and the additions on it.

I did not make the original model, as some of you are aware, just redone it and modified it somewhat. I have also received parts some time ago from DECQ (that's where the cargobay with radiator panels came from)

anyway, a couple bits come from another model, the model which has been pointed out which Jovzin is using, (I used the dish and camera mesh) I originally did not want to add these as he had the idea first.:

- - - Updated - - -

also in credits/licence

- - - Updated - - -

im steping out of this thread, sampa can manage it for me