Extremely long loading times

Hi guys,

Since yesterday evening KSP suddenly takes ages to load. It takes several seconds to load a simple flag! It's not the Virtual NW Adapter issue either, the only NW adapter I have in my NW and sharing center is my LAN Connection. I also checked whether I have any hidden adapters, but couldn't find any.

First I thought it was caused by one of my 60+ mods, but even after completely removing and re-installing KSP the issue persists. Before yesterday, KSP loaded with over 60 mods in about a minute. I run KSP from an SSD, so the HD should not be the problem.

Any ideas what could cause this? And more importantly how I get rid of that?

Any help is highly appreciated.

This solved it (instantly). Could have thought of that myself, but I was sure it can't be the LAN, since it was always active and never caused problems. Weird...

Also, I can't think of anything I have updated recently except some mods (which are now deleted anyway). Anyway, it works again. Thanks a lot for your help! :)

• 1 month later...

Sorry for digging up this thread again. Just wanted to add that since today it's suddenly working again normally without having to deactivate the LAN Adapter. No clue why.

@sal_vager: To answer your last post (Which I have only noticed now :blush:), it didn't cause any problems during gameplay. The only thing not working was the AVC but I'm happy as long as that's my biggest problem. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.