'Inexorable' - a pint-sized Star Destroyer

FlipNascar

gb03z2R.png

That's no moon! Or is it? The only way to be truly sure is to embark on a journey in your Ion-powered personal Star Destroyer. Packing 4,500ms ∆V this little baby, could take you many places.... Slap some science modules on and you've got something that's almost useful, beyond making pew-pew noises from the turbolaser batteries.

If you're desperate to squeeze it into a Mk3 Cargo Bay. It's possible. You'll have to squidge up some of the parts and muck up the shape a little, but you could then get it in. If you want one in a Mk3 Cargo Bay, let me know and I'll squidge it into one for you.

Features a junior docking port, and balanced RCS thrusters for those not ready to embark on thruster-less docking adventures. Seats one. But your Kebal will feel pretty BadS while he, or she, hums the Imperial March...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to amass a fleet of these around Gilly. They'll look proper-sized there...

Specs: 107 Parts, 7.5t, Seats 1

Some trade offs in part placement.

Download Link

Javascript is disabled. View full album

LOL!, Very cool. Now see if you can get land it on gilly

It's also got TWR to land on Minmus, Bop and Pol. Although can anyone really land on Gilly? It's more just flying in formation with Gilly's rocks and shizzle.

But just for you, I went and did it. With five of them... Only five because I ran out of cool "i"names at that point... Intrepid, Indefatigable, Implacable, Inexorable, and Interdictor went to Gilly.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

It's also got TWR to land on Minmus, Bop and Pol. Although can anyone really land on Gilly? It's more just flying in formation with Gilly's rocks and shizzle.

But just for you, I went and did it. With five of them... Only five because I ran out of cool "i"names at that point... Intrepid, Indefatigable, Implacable, Inexorable, and Interdictor went to Gilly.

http://imgur.com/a/EXvae

Indomitable, Interceptor, Immortal, Inglorious, Insatiable.

There, now go do it with ten, you weenie.

Indomitable, Interceptor, Immortal, Inglorious, Insatiable.

There, now go do it with ten, you weenie.

Hah you funny guy... Do you have any idea how long it took to do the Eve burn? Neither do I... After something like 10 apo kicks I got bored and hyperedited them there....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.