Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

Does this count as art?

I was uncomfortable with this: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=140.msg19605#msg19605

But it\'s acceptable because:

A) It\'s funny as hell because it\'s so relevant even if it is pretty offensive

B) I am sure the creator knew what he was doing wheras you didn\'t even read the title of the image or the webpage it came from which states pretty clearly what it\'s showing.

That image is representing the Tenerife disaster. It is the deadliest disaster in aviation history. More then 580 people lost their lives that day. Its not that he doesn\'t like you. But making light of a disaster such as that is generally considered to be in poor taste.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenerife_Disaster

Never knew the disaster happened, but if you notice, it is a rendering of the disaster.

Not the real one.

Never knew the disaster happened, but if you notice, it is a rendering of the disaster.

Not the real one.

The fact it\'s not the real one is beside the point. What you did was bad, using a picture of the real one would be much worse...

Bah, I love this thread!

Hello again. In honor of 0.12, I present..

threekerbalmun.jpg

So... perfect...

Had a little free time waiting at my advisor\'s office :)

24copy.png

And since it is, of course, Kerbal:

24.png

Love the simplicity of these, it really works, great angle.

This picture appeared at the wrong page at first, but now I moved it over here :P

kehr40.jpg

This ones just an instant classic, pretty much sums up all of KSP in one image. Great work 8)

Something I can add, you might wonder what happens to all those Kerbals who die in horrific deaths?

Heres a Kerbal I was working on who (accidentally) turned out to be a petrified-ghost kerbal for a short amount of time...

820tn8.jpg

For anyone whos into 3D work, you\'ll probably recognise thats a kerbal with only an AO map applied ;)

Great work in here!

I\'m a bit unhappy with the current KSP desktop icon, so I started making one of my own. I\'m not the greatest pixel artist, but here is what I came up with:

Ala41.png

The above image is 64x64, so it\'ll probably be downsized to 32x32 on your desktop.

The actual .ico file should be attached to this post if anyone else wants to use it.

I thought about doing Jeb as the icon, but decided on the above, which is closer to the original icon.