Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

:D Thanks, everyone.

Truth be told, we\'re about 50% happy with it. Unfortunately, we have some other things on our plate now, so we had to move on.

I suspect we\'ll revisit these Kerbals in the future, though... :)

Morning, everyone --

Earlier this year, my son and I decided to knock together a 3D short using our Kerbal elements. No reason: We just wanted to give something back to this awesome game and its community. Of course, as things tend to work out, we got far busier than anticipated, and only got back to it about six weeks ago.

Here, then, is the final product:

http://youtu.be/PB8bIun1FRk

Couple of things:

[list type=decimal]

[li]I used the taller, stylized Jebediah Kerman model I knocked together last summer because I didn\'t want him to go to waste.[/li]

[li]Jeb actually does have hair for most of the video. It\'s just under a helmet and hidden by lighting and reflection.[/li]

[li]I used some standard game parts and a couple of mod parts as elements, and have credited the modelers in the end credits. If I got that wrong, please, please let me know and I\'ll adjust the credits accordingly.[/li]

Okay, folks. Please enjoy 'Kerbal Space Program: Jebediah Begins'.

Avindair

EPIC!

KSP_FanArt_1920_1080.png

1920*1080 png

It\'s a work in progress though. I still need to fix the helmets and add more detail to the spacesuits.

That\'s rather good! Your vision of the Kerbals gives them shorter arms (the 'official' Kerbals could scratch their ankles without bending down) but I think this works very well.

That\'s rather good! Your vision of the Kerbals gives them shorter arms (the 'official' Kerbals could scratch their ankles without bending down) but I think this works very well.

I used the KSP site banner as reference to get the kerbal head looking right and for the rest of the body/spacesuit I just went on feeling. I\'m almost finished with the space helmet and came up with this image:

KSP_FanArt_1920_1080_part2.png

1920*1080 png

Also, people tend to get angry when they see no picture at all ! Stupid mobile with low memory :P

I did a few ksp drawings but, seriously, they\'re too bad i can\'t post this

Nicely done - a obvious joke of the sort that makes everybody say 'why didn\'t I think of that?', and very well done.

It made me laugh!

EDIT: Correcting very bad wording that could have given the wrong impression.

i was drawing some Kerbal scenes because I was bored and I was especially proud of these ones:

201207050026331.jpg

201207050055251.jpg

:D

The first one made me laugh like Jeb on the launch of a rocket taller than the launch tower! :D

The first one made me laugh like Jeb on the launch of a rocket taller than the launch tower! :D

Haha thanks!

I woke up this morning and had another idea, and here it is:

201207051411431.jpg

and a follow up picture:

201207051445071.jpg

Hope you all enjoy! :D