[Concept] The Mun

NovaSilisko

Oh GOD, that near side face is creeeeepy! It's no wonder the Kerbals are scrambling into space at breakneck pace. If I had a giant grinning face like that looking at me from above, I'd want to get the hell off that rock and as far away as possible too.

Hey another Brony awsome!

@yellowfox: That is the freakiest thing I've ever seen.

Yeah, guess it's interesting...

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

It is impossible. The game does not support full bodies yet, besides the home planet.

Why say what you don't know? In the early days of the game, they had a moon, just that none of the instruments or anything supported it yet. The game was built around adding more planets and the such.

Why say what you don't know? In the early days of the game, they had a moon, just that none of the instruments or anything supported it yet. The game was built around adding more planets and the such.

I really didn't know that! They really had a moon in the early releases?

Ah yes, I remember the glory days of KSP...

30bl11u.png

XD I can't imagine KSP without 3D Rendering. It's not a thing to take for granted. 3D graphics are awesome. They add a whole new dimension of cool to the game.

It was rendered in 3d, but only playable in two dimensions.

When we eventually do get this ingame, I demand the ability to push it with a powerful rocket. Then launch it at the Kearth. Then Kearth should become a smoking lavaland-type place with a giant, death star esque crater.