No my little green bug-eyed friend. As long as Megatron lives, no-one will be safe.

Azimech

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Mods used:

Kerbpaint

Tweakscale

Infernal Robotics

Custom IR models.

In the future, after 1.1 is there, I might make it into a fully animated warrior. It's got the hardware, something like 50 motorized hinges.

- - - Updated - - -

I've already decided to build Megatron! Who's gonna build Soundwave, Starscream, Blitzwing, Wheeljack, Bumblebee and Ratchet?

I made a Jeager once, it fell over on Kerbin and did a weird shuffle and fell over on the mun. However it could flip the bird to anybody it didn't like. I might try and find my old screenshots.

• 2 weeks later...

Building one of the others eh? Now that IS tempting, I'll get back to you, I think this could be fun...

EDIT, ok, went building for an hour and here is the result, one armada era Starscream!:

http://imgur.com/a/vXPOl

There is more that one image, but you have to click browse all. He's not as fancy as Optimus (having troubles with kerb paint and wings) but he's still good, and I'm starting to wonder if a working transformation would be possible in ksp too... have to look into that one.

Couldn't get it straight up embed the album onto the post though-anyone know what I was doing wrong?

Edited by randomness5555

Just a shame he falls over without support from that clamp.

Starscream always has been one to quickly fall without support.:rolleyes:

And yes, I DID get the joke. That was bad comedy :D

To embed imgur albums, you just paste the alphanumbery bit from the URL between a pair of

[imgur]vXPOl">Javascript is disabled. View full album

Thanks man, glad you liked it! Maybe i'll do another, it was kinda fun. Azimechs certainly looks better but there's always room for improvement. I wonder which one i'd make though? Maybe one of the arial-bots, or insecticons. Also, to anyone out there reading this, try making your own, it's fun and i'd love to see what you come up with.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.