Strangest Kerbal Names

Jatizso

Basically, I\'m just curious to see what everyone\'s getting on their flights after having seen this...

ph3Pm.png

That\'s right, it spells Billy-Bobdorf Kerman. What have you guys been seeing as your weirdest kerbal names?

• 2 weeks later...

This crew is strange not for unusual names, but because their names were not unusual. I\'ve never had a crew with such normal names.

mEumU.png

Luke was handpicked by Jeb, too, by the looks of it.

That\'s what we Lukes are all about.

This crew is strange not for unusual names, but because their names were not unusual. I\'ve never had a crew with such normal names.

mEumU.png

Luke was handpicked by Jeb, too, by the looks of it.

I hate to say it, but I\'m calling bull on that being a randomly generated set of names. You must\'ve SFS edited.

Firstly, the chance of getting all 3 of them together with regular names is astronomical, and...

Secondly, I doubt they have single syllables in the list consisting of 'Luke' and 'James' (both single syllable names, they\'d need to be put specifically into the list). 'Ad' and 'am' being separate syllables put together is plausible, but when combined with the first point...

Own up to your save file editing, man! ;)

I hate to say it, but I\'m calling bull on that being a randomly generated set of names. You must\'ve SFS edited.

Firstly, the chance of getting all 3 of them together with regular names is astronomical, and...

Secondly, I doubt they have single syllables in the list consisting of 'Luke' and 'James' (both single syllable names, they\'d need to be put specifically into the list). 'Ad' and 'am' being separate syllables put together is plausible, but when combined with the first point...

Own up to your save file editing, man! ;)

There are crew members named Luke and James in the default crew list, but no Adam.

I hate to say it, but I\'m calling bull on that being a randomly generated set of names.

I can attest here that drawing a crew with a James, Adam and Luke Kerman is perfectly possible, although needless to say, quite a rare thing. :)

Oh, and sorry but Razor Kerman isn\'t possible without manually editing names. I don\'t doubt you got him 5 times though, as they will respawn after they die, so it\'s quite likely you will see a previously assigned crewmember again eventually.

Cheers

Oh, and sorry but Razor Kerman isn\'t possible without manually editing names. I don\'t doubt you got him 5 times though, as they will respawn after they die, so it\'s quite likely you will see a previously assigned crewmember again eventually.

You can, if you restart the flight, I think.

OMG I corrected HarvesteR

I can attest here that drawing a crew with a James, Adam and Luke Kerman is perfectly possible, although needless to say, quite a rare thing. :)

Cheers

Oh, wow. Sorry for the doubt then, Extemporary. That\'s was quite cool.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.