Dear NovaSilisko

dannyboy1238

I saw some of his Just Cause 2 videos on his youtube channel, so I\'m not surprised he\'s on the forums too.

Oh well i dont really know he even had a youtube but whatever

>_>

<_<

Stalker

I swear im not stalking him 0.o maybe

Bro I play JC2 too.

Why isn\'t it multiplayer? It would be SOO GOOOOOOD!

All I can see happening in multiplayer is bunches of people trying to do synchronized skydiving with the grapple.

Or maybe tying as many vehicles together as possible.

Now that I think about it, why isn\'t there a multiplayer?

People have tried, its too freaking hard but just cause 3! miiight come out and miiiight have multiplayer

EDIT!!!

Yesterday a rumor surfaced from Xbox World that Just Cause 3 could be on the way for 2012. Apparently Avalanche is not letting any rumors spread the way Rockstar and other studios do, and they quickly shot down the news by saying that they aren’t releasing any games for any platforms at all in 2012.

In an interview with Eurogamer, Just Cause creator Christofer Sundberg stated that…â€It\'s just a rumour and we\'re not releasing any game in 2012â€.

Avalanche Studios already confirmed in a studio press release [via PlayStation LifeStyle] that they’re working on a new IP for Microsoft and Sony’s new consoles, even though the consoles themselves have not been announced. The project is scheduled to release in the first quarter of 2014.

According to Eurogamer, Avalanche is also working on two additional projects, said to be “huge†that will release in 2013. The studio is obviously keeping busy and I’m curious if those two other 2013 projects are still Xbox 360 and PS3 titles, or Wii U, PS4 or Xbox 720 titles.

It’s hard to say right now but with all the next-gen talk it wouldn’t be surprising if Just Cause 3 made an appearance on the next-gen consoles, given that there isn’t too much else Avalanche could do with the open-world action series on the current generation consoles without sacrificing graphics or gameplay.