MOVED [1.1] LibraCORE

Work on LibraCORE  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Work on LibraCORE

• Add more planets to systems.
    • Add more system expansions.
    • Work on existing systems.
    • Work on special things, (wormhole, fx)
    • Don't do anything. Just shrivel up and spontaniously combust.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey was looking at this on kerbalstuff, i was wondering how is your mod going to work with the memory limitations of ksp? i love having more places to go to but kinda hard when you run out on memory. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2016 at 0:58 PM, MissMolly said:

hey was looking at this on kerbalstuff, i was wondering how is your mod going to work with the memory limitations of ksp? i love having more places to go to but kinda hard when you run out on memory. 

On 12/22/2015 at 11:14 AM, Sahadara said:

Are you still working on this? If so, do you plan to make Kerbol orbit Libra so that we can have proper interstellar travel?

Sorry for replying so late I have been very busy doing multiple things. To adress the first issue,

Yes I am still working on this, at least I am now. And.... well, I really don't want to make Kerbol orbit Libra or another star, blackhole and whatnot YET, because there is major bugs that happen when you do it. However, I had contacted the Kerbal Galactic mod owner, and might contact other interstellar Kopernicus mods, to just put Libra in there. But for now, I would like to finish my Gliese-581 system and my Solar System!

MissMolly, Kopernicus doesn't take TOO much memory... well, kind of anyway. One solar system won't run your game out of memory. Gosh, I had a whole galaxy with other packs and it didn't run my game out. But I wouldn't be suprised if it were able to make your game crash-happy. To combat this, I am seperating my solar systems into planet packs, i.e. Gliese-581, Sonne System and so on.

Hope my answers helped and again, sorry for getting at them so late!

~John

• 3 months later...

Well, all of my progress on Gliese-581 is gone because of well... it was on *, and I never got the torrent because my internet is so bad and I didn't have a torrent program at the time, which is unusul because I us.... ahem, anyways, I don't have any of the files, so I'll need to remake that too. Fun!

Edited by ThiccRocketScientist

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.