What should I do next?

MAFman

Hey guys, I've been playing ksp for a little while, mostly modded, & I decided to kick myself into uninstalling mechjeb and flying things myself. Trouble is, I've run out of things to do in the game. Any ideas? I'm running a sandbox game by the way.

jarmund you forgot 7: Eve return.

THAT would be a goal worthy of at least one cookie! :P

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I think I'll do that with a mapping satellite constellation on each location listed in succession, then I'll set up mining bases as transfer windows appear.

If you've visited most of the stock bodies and want somewhere new, it's time for a planet mod. I've been loving New Horizons, it reshuffles the existing worlds and adds a bunch of new ones and has given me some of the best challenges and most fun moments I've had in KSP for a long time.

Just keep in mind that planet packs are somewhat memory-hungry. Unless you run 64-bit KSP you'll probably have to forgo large part packs.

Well, if you don't want to leave the stock planetary system, you can always up your game and do harder stuff. Say, learn how to do gravitational assists ( far harder than it looks ;) ) or , if you are willing to go mods, try the kOS mod and dotry a completely automated mission programmed from the start ( really hard stuff ;) )

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.