Any ace combat fans out there

Nice! I haven't played ACE combat since it was on the SEGA Dreamcast (yes I still have one) But that looks really cool! Looks like the ABL on top could use my BD Armory Tweakscale MM patch. PM me if you'd like it.

It flies really well actually. The only downside is it isn't Mach 1 capable at sea level (top average of 295 m/s) but it can out accelerate most craft out there and turns radius is really great. Also when in the turn it does not lose a ton of speed.

I also have a non laser version that holds 10 AIM-9s and 6 AMMRAMs but that version can make MACH 1

I already have. Thats 4 engines you are looking at. Any more and it will be too back heavy. Plus its already at close to 190 parts (The ABL model).

Yeah part count can be a pain. My osprey was over 240 :) But 190 for a craft that small... Do you have a ton of wings clipped in the body? I do see some struts doubled up but not what I would call an overuse of them. That's what really gets me when balancing scale builds.

Great but how well does this fly?

Like a dream…I ll post download.

(Note it is stock+BD armory and its code name that I made for it is PG-11 Avalon)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah part count can be a pain. My osprey was over 240 :) But 190 for a craft that small... Do you have a ton of wings clipped in the body? I do see some struts doubled up but not what I would call an overuse of them. That's what really gets me when balancing scale builds.

Its mostly wings and RTGs (to balance weight and give the laser more power sense the laser is thirsty for electricity)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.